Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seasn ticket prices 2014/15?

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
Site said Monday but still waiting. Any news on what increases they'll be?

Bet Barber is sitting down this minute recalculating his sums.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Site said Monday but still waiting. Any news on what increases they'll be?

Bet Barber is sitting down this minute recalculating his sums.

Club said sometime February from what i recall...hence you are still waiting....if we had won are you suggesting he would have increased them

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
Club said sometime February from what i recall...hence you are still waiting....if we had won are you suggesting he would have increased them

No. I looked on the site on Monday and they/it said details will follow that day but total silence. They best not take us for mugs as can see loads rebelling.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
No. I looked on the site on Monday and they/it said details will follow that day but total silence. They best not take us for mugs as can see loads rebelling.

Probably having to rewrite the letter that comes with it because it stated after an exciting transfer window blah blah blah the team is challenging for the play-offs blah blah blah, people will not buy into that

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
Given the huge over reaction by the dimwitted on here recently it will be the wrong price, just because. Personally if all these people know so much about tactics, signing players and football finance why don't they just **** off and start their own club?

Is that directed at me?

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Given the huge over reaction by the dimwitted on here recently it will be the wrong price, just because. Personally if all these people know so much about tactics, signing players and football finance why don't they just **** off and start their own club?

Would you mind if I cut and paste that 2nd sentence and use it as and when appropriate on here??

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham

Bit of an OTT response.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
Not necessarily.

So your opinion count more than anyone else on here and if anyone dear speak their mind which they are entitled to but doesn't conform to your agenda then they are clueless and idiots and their opinions should be brushed aside with contempt, is that what you're trying to say.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
So your opinion count more than anyone else on here and if anyone dear speak their mind which they are entitled to but doesn't conform to your agenda then they are clueless and idiots and their opinions should be brushed aside with contempt, is that what you're trying to say.

That's the gist of it ???

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
No. But don't you get annoyed with the constant petty whining about things like the temperature of pies, a queue was longer than normal or the atmosphere is not identical to the 70s. We have a way of doing things regarding signings and a style and philosophy of play and people can't seem to get to grips with it or get behind it and the second we have a bad run they jump on it.
Genuine criticism is required at times about some things but people on here have been going way over board recently. Things are not always better every season, that is impossible, and people need to understand that I think.

I don't care about food, I care about what direction our club is heading and over the last month then I don't like what I see. I have always backed the club and am always on here saying 'onwards and upwards' regardless of the results but this January and today performance has got me concerned and other Albion fans.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
It will a tough sell to increase the prices for next season.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Think the club sent out prices on 23 feb last season

D

Deleted member 18477

The club can't possibly put the prices up for next season... Can they?

If they do :lolol:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
It's not compulsory to buy a season ticket. We all have choices.

I am happy to keep the Direct Debit going as I personally love going to the Amex. I used to get a regular soaking at Withdean where I also had a ST. Believe me, for those of you who didn't go to Withdean THERE IS NO COMPARISON. (The season tickets weren't cheap at Withdean either).

Anyone who doesn't want to renew, don't. All I ask is that you don't go on about it in every thread in the hope that other supporters follow suit. (There are a few on here who love to bang on about it).

Seagull1989

Oct 31, 2011
If we beat Hull in the cup game I expect the new season ticket prices will come out then. When everyone has a feel good factor from that!
I cant see how they can possibly justify a rise in prices at the moment

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here