Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A thread about Tools !

An Old Seagull

Jun 21, 2011
Worthing
I rarely post on NSC but feel compelled to do so tonight - there are so many dickheads posting tonight - ok the transfer window has been a bit disappointing and the result today not great - but why does that mean Oscar is a bad manager, Greer is rubbish and it is all doom and gloom..

Lets get real - we are a good team, we have a good squad but there will be players that want to leave and let's b honest if we want to be as good as the previously mentioned dickheads think we should be the likes of Barnes & el-abd wouldn't get a look in -but we are not YET a forest or a Leicester - those running our club think they have a plan to get us to where we want to be and I trust them and their opinion a lot more Han the knobs that will be reading this and probably getting cross..

I could not give a flying fu## what anyone has to say about anything I have said because frankly if you want to disagree you are the very reason I have had it completely with all the idiots on here..

Apologies to the minority you post reasoned, sensible comments.. It's the idiots that ruin it

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Screwfix is a good place to buy them.

Stanley are very good IMO.

Oh hang on I think I have misread something here.:facepalm:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
No different to games really there were quite a few fifty somethings around me today moaning from start to finish with some constant anti Garcia ranting.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
I rarely post on NSC but feel compelled to do so tonight - there are so many dickheads posting tonight - ok the transfer window has been a bit disappointing and the result today not great - but why does that mean Oscar is a bad manager, Greer is rubbish and it is all doom and gloom..

Lets get real - we are a good team, we have a good squad but there will be players that want to leave and let's b honest if we want to be as good as the previously mentioned dickheads think we should be the likes of Barnes & el-abd wouldn't get a look in -but we are not YET a forest or a Leicester - those running our club think they have a plan to get us to where we want to be and I trust them and their opinion a lot more Han the knobs that will be reading this and probably getting cross..

I could not give a flying fu## what anyone has to say about anything I have said because frankly if you want to disagree you are the very reason I have had it completely with all the idiots on here..

Apologies to the minority you post reasoned, sensible comments.. It's the idiots that ruin it

In future don't bottle up your feelings. If every one posted less than five a year there would be nothing to rant about:postwhore:

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Lurk less, post more.

What is the general opinion of B&Q as a place for tools?

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
Invested in one of these beauties a few months ago. An absolute Godsend.

imgres.jpg

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here