Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will we make the top 6?

Assuming no loan activity, do you think we will finish in the top 6 this season?

• Yes, yes we will

Votes: 121 27.9%
  • No, no we won't

Votes: 312 72.1%

• Total voters

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Simple question:

Assuming no loan activity, do you think we will finish in the top 6 this season?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
We could if form improves but I cannot see that at present

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Yes, I reckon so.

And I guess we will see some loan activity, though.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
There is more chance of there being no rain next week.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I think we will finish in top 6, but need the belief that we can go all the way to final and then premiership.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
No chance unless we are more forward thinking. Playing 2 holding midfielders is madness IMO.

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
If we'd gotton a bit lucky and turned over watford today that poll would be the other way round...

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Yes we can make the top 6, why not? All we need is a good run of results...which can happen, a change of tactics maybe and a couple clubs above us to turn into turmoil.

Keep the faith :albion2:

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
I think that 5and 6th place are still up for grabs and we are one of 8 teams in with a chance. I would say as far down as Watford have a chance

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
I know we have just come off the back of a 2-0 loss we played poorly in, so I'm bound to think negativity anyway. But I still think that as we didn't do enough in the transfer market in January, we can't make the play-offs this year.

UNLESS we can demonstrate the same end of season form that we had last year, but I just can't see it.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I think that 5and 6th place are still up for grabs and we are one of 8 teams in with a chance. I would say as far down as Watford have a chance

We are 10 points off 5th.

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country
Given where we were after Poogate and Gus going, to even think of having a poll like this at this stage of the season means its not been that bad a season so far imho. In a years time however......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here