Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Happy club?!

Greavsey

Jul 4, 2007
There appears to be a worrying amount of negative vibes coming out of the club post transfer window. See Naylors quote from Jonah: [MENTION=14853]andy[/MENTION]NaylorArgus: NJ re: window: "There's an element of frustration we couldn't add more but we tried." #bhafc
And through the window we had several players saying we needed to add and generally airing washing in public. Kemy has tweeted this tonight:
@KemyAgustien: [MENTION=12198]paul[/MENTION]_Wisey cant say much but im not happy some things are goin. Just stay behind the team mate thats the most important.

Seems something not right and conflicts between perhaps the playing side of the club and back room. Worrying negativity that wasn't publicly stated in the past even if it was there, and proving Gus right maybe...

Eksman

Aug 9, 2012
On the toilet
Maybe they should stfu and do what they are paid to do! I don't like a lot of things in my job but I still turn up and do it properly! Footballers are a bunch of overpaid pussies

Shinbreath

Nov 1, 2008
Hove...
Part of me says, "be thankful for what we have"....

The other part says "WHY THE HUCK CAN WE NOT SPEND THE MONEY THAT FOREST OR QPR ARE SPENDING ON PLAYERS, GIVEN OUR HOME ATTENDANCES ARE SOME OF THE BIGGEST IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP".... FFP IS JUST A HUCKING BULLHIT EXCUSE !!!!

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Part of me says, "be thankful for what we have"....

The other part says "WHY THE HUCK CAN WE NOT SPEND THE MONEY THAT FOREST OR QPR ARE SPENDING ON PLAYERS, GIVEN OUR HOME ATTENDANCES ARE SOME OF THE BIGGEST IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP".... FFP IS JUST A HUCKING BULLHIT EXCUSE !!!!
Expect your 'notifications' icon to be quite busy.

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
Didn't OG say he viewed this as a three year project when he joined approx 8 months ago? Maybe he, Barber & Bloom have a better view of the bigger picture than those shouting 'spend spend spend'? Perhaps that's why they're where THEY are and (some of) the rest of us are getting angry on an internet chat room?

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Didn't OG say he viewed this as a three year project when he joined approx 8 months ago? Maybe he, Barber & Bloom have a better view of the bigger picture than those shouting 'spend spend spend'? Perhaps that's why they're where THEY are and (some of) the rest of us are getting angry on an internet chat room?

At this moment in time I don't think the majority of unhappiness stems from not spending, it's more to do with the very lacklustre football on display.

Edit. He also said he has an obsession with attacking football ???

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
It looks like a lot of players will not be here next season and they probably know it. I think we have 8 players out of contract this summer and we are currently working with a vapour trail of Poyet's reign which cannot be changed overnight.

Shinbreath

Nov 1, 2008
Hove...
At this moment in time I don't think the majority of unhappiness stems from not spending, it's more to do with the very lacklustre football on display.

Which is a result of a lack of addressing the weaknesses of the team.

If we had the same budget as pervious years, which TB said we did, then why have we spent nothing equal to what we've spent before. Which SHOULD in turn help with the performance of the team. (Depending on who we spend the money on). ?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Didn't OG say he viewed this as a three year project when he joined approx 8 months ago?

A manager regarding his job as a 'n year project' is seriously deluded. The 'project' thing is a footballing cliche of the worst kind. It's not like building a train set FFS. You won't be given half the time you would like for your 'project' to produce results. You'll be out on your ear in six months matey. The whole 'project' thing is just laughable and thoroughly discredited.

Harry H

Comfortably numb.
Aug 11, 2010
Get rid of the second best manager the club have ever had.Sell off your best players,but don't re-invest the money and what do you really expect???

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
There appears to be a worrying amount of negative vibes coming out of the club post transfer window. See Naylors quote from Jonah: [MENTION=14853]andy[/MENTION]NaylorArgus: NJ re: window: "There's an element of frustration we couldn't add more but we tried." #bhafc
And through the window we had several players saying we needed to add and generally airing washing in public. Kemy has tweeted this tonight:
@KemyAgustien: [MENTION=12198]paul[/MENTION]_Wisey cant say much but im not happy some things are goin. Just stay behind the team mate thats the most important.

Seems something not right and conflicts between perhaps the playing side of the club and back room. Worrying negativity that wasn't publicly stated in the past even if it was there, and proving Gus right maybe...

I said on another thread that I'm surprised Kemy is still here. Bit of a strange scenario, premier league player (who judging by some of the tweets he still gets from some at Swansea was liked there) who can't get in our team and now seemingly not even on the bench when we have no other central midfielder.

elwheelio

Amateur Sleuth
Jan 24, 2006
Brighton
If Kemy is upset at not being picked he really only has himself to blame. He's been really disappointing for us thus far.

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful

and I'm not happy with Kemy, shouldn't be here if he can't keep his mouth shut. What goes on tour stays on tour, I don't like this sort of thing, its divisive and often revolves around an individuals issues. If some players are not happy with the transfer window then they should dig deep in their own pockets.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here