Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Greer - dire

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
The knock kneed Jesse was so bad today even he couldn't find anyone else to blame.
I'm saddened that we lost so wholehearted and committed a player as Adam El Abd in order to accommodate him.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Some people were worried that he wouldn't get to play today. I expect they'll say that he shouldn't have played now.

Urchin

Aug 1, 2011
The knock kneed Jesse was so bad today even he couldn't find anyone else to blame.
I'm saddened that we lost so wholehearted and committed a player as Adam El Abd in order to accommodate him.

Well said. He was absolutely abysmal. He's been shocking for the majority of the season, but today was on another level.

bn18bloke

May 28, 2011
LA
Yes our captain who can't head the ball, doesn't like to tackle, but at least his one in a million pass comes off once a millenium.

He also has a invisible force field that won't let him get past the half way line, you may of noticed he gets near it and then goes backwards pretty quickly in a blind panic.

And to think we let AEA go....ffs

Silkster365

Oooo its a corner
Feb 21, 2009
Rustington
Been saying for ages that he is our 1 weak link now. But normally just get shot down in flames. He has been weak for 2 seasons now

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Complete tool today, fecking useless

bobzam

Brighton 'til I die
Aug 13, 2008
Bristol
Naylor reckoned a rare mistake. Similar cock ups at Wigan went unpunished at holt missed a 1 on 1 (we went up other end and snatched a win). Same thing also happened at Derby the other week. He does dally on the ball. No real competition pushing him now. He knows he'll play every game he's available for.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Weakest defence we have had for several years now. Too old, too slow.

Badly needed to buy a centre half in the transfer window.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Unfortunately Oscar has said that we need a central defender with pace but we are no nearer getting one so perhaps that should be the main objective during the loan window. Selling El Abd for whatever reason has left us with no back up of substance.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
14 posts with everyone agreeing. A new NSC record?

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patreon
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Waits for [MENTION=13055]Ninja Elephant[/MENTION] to come and tell us how we are wrong and Greer is fantastic :lol:

Neecha

Jul 10, 2012
London

Agreed. Gave the ball away time after time. There second goal was gifted to them because of this. This said I'm more concerned about Ulloa at the moment.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
If Leeds can have sacked their manager and then seemingly not done so, can we have sold AEA and then seemingly not sold him please?

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Agreed. Gave the ball away time after time. There second goal was gifted to them because of this. This said I'm more concerned about Ulloa at the moment.

Ulloa, Barnes, CMS, Vokes have all looked poor for us in spells as the single striker yet have flourished at other clubs and are clearly talented players. My only worry about Ulloa is he p*sses off frustrated at the woeful level of support and service he recieves. Give this guy the ball regularly and he will cause untold problems leave him isolated and it's pointless having him here.

Jaguar_uk

Jun 1, 2013
I think he gets confused which sport he is playing, it's rugby where u can't pass it forward Gordon!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here