Warren Aspinal

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
He certainty didn't hold back which I like especially as the club employ him

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Good for him. Yes, he may stumble over difficult words like "goal" or "cross", but he does know his stuff and more plain speaking is needed more than ever.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;6171466 said:
I cannot fathom how that man has forged a career in Radio Commentary.

He is employed by the club and obviously he knows more about what goes on at the club than many of us, but as a club scout hid did criticise not just our football.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I appreciate it and he is right, echoes much of my thoughts, no quality service to Ulloa, no pace or incisiveness in midfield.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Love it when Jonny Cantor said Dale Stephens reminds him of Hammond, and Aspinall basically replied: "Well, yeah, except Stephens is a good player and Hammond isn't"

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
We had another new player today according to him - Forster Scaskey.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
I can forgive and enjoy his mispronunciations in return for his insight and all round football nouse.

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
I'd like to see him on the coaching staff sometime in the future, to see if he can walk it like he talks it.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I'd like to see him on the coaching staff sometime in the future, to see if he can walk it like he talks it.

don't think he could do any worse than today surely

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Some fans seem to think it is funny because he stumbles over his words sometimes...give him credit...he has a speech defect...but he knows what he is talking about...you keep up the good work Warren..

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley

If he walks like he talks he will stumble and fall over repeatedly.:lol:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
He said that he was Millwall on Saturday obviously to watch both sides because we have Millwall away and Reading at home in early March, so an ideal fixture to watch..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here