Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A few moans

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
1. We are boring going forward. We should play with some gusto and bring on another forward. Watford are poor at the back yet we ponder along.

2. Andrews is poor. He has an odd good game but slows everything down and I hate having a journeyman at our club. On top of that he appears to be the new players spokesperson. Sod off back to Bolton.

3. Our season is going to peter out mid table at best if we carry on like this

Still think it's great where we are now compared to the past.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
It was always going to be a tough run of games. Give the team a chance, several home games on the spin and Buckley back could make us a different proposition, or is that too positive?

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Loads of negatives being voiced at moment .

Even the players with ulloa whining and Bruno story in argus seem negative .

We were flying just a few weeks back as well

DBL

Banned
Sep 22, 2011
Just don't score enough goals & the manager is far too negative.

2 league goals scored in 2014 out of 4 games, before today's.

PATHETIC

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
It's a half-hearted season. No real impetus for promotion. Fair enough, it's the chairman's choice. Might just about nick a Wembley date via the play-offs or via the FA Cup, but that's about as far as it goes this season tho eh? We're currently nowhere near a Premier League team. Weaker by far than Palace at their weakest IMHO. Save it for another day.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;6171199 said:
The simple fact is we don't score enough goals. Oscar and Nathan need to try and figure out a system where we pose more of a goal threat..

Doesn't take a lot of figuring out though

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
It's a half-hearted season. No real impetus for promotion. Fair enough, it's the chairman's choice. Might just about nick a Wembley date via the play-offs or via the FA Cup, but that's about as far as it goes this season tho eh? We're currently nowhere near a Premier League team. Weaker by far than Palace at their weakest IMHO. Save it for another day.

I agree with this. I think the major disappointment is caused by the completely unrealistic expectations of a lot on here. We've not looked promotion contenders at any stage of this season. Just because we hoof it a bit doesn't make us more attacking.
Still, I think the championship is a good league to be in.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire

This. Half hearted. It's obvious the powers that be don't want us to go up this season.

HantsSeagull

Aug 17, 2011
Caught in a Riptide
What a ridiculous thing to say... Don't care what the reaction will be Poyet's football was much better than what we are currently playing.

I am as frustrated as the next fan but that is utter tosh. U have clearly forgotten the games on end that we played under poyet with no shot let alone one on target.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Need to beat Doncaster and Leeds and start feelin' good :guitar:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here