Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

No playoffs, this year..?

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
not looking likely....we don't score goals.....and not sure how Garcia thinks he is some sort of attack and possession guru......he's not.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
We are 11th points off the top 5 and 7 from 6th place now. Forget this season. All we can do is hope Garcia is this footballing managing genius everyone has been telling me all day and we progress next season and make a serious challenge for the top 2 or top 6 at worst.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Might as well not bother going till next season then.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
After the summer of turmoil and the lack of backing Oscar has had from the board I think a top 10 finish will be respectable.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Anybody who has given up on this season, needs their bumps felt. If we were way outside of the playoffs in March, then I would agree but it isn't March and we haven't even lost today yet!

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
I always felt this year was consolidation - hence my signature, and I sadly do feel that the play offs may just be too much for us this year. We are not consistent enough, not scoring enough goals, and not starting with out most attack minded team. Why lopez is starting every week is beyond me.

I feel next year could be our year.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
We are 11th points off the top 5 and 7 from 6th place now. Forget this season. All we can do is hope Garcia is this footballing managing genius everyone has been telling me all day and we progress next season and make a serious challenge for the top 2 or top 6 at worst.

I might have known you'd be on here chipping away at Oscar, Why don't you do something useful like going back onto the Poyet thread and finish telling us all why Bloom stopped worshiping Poyet?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I might have known you'd be on here chipping away at Oscar, Why don't you do something useful like going back onto the Poyet thread and finish telling us all why Bloom stopped worshiping Poyet?

I am just stating the facts BB.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Even if we do pul back and beat Watford today, still 4 points away from top six teams..

4 points is nothing. 4 points has Poyet groupies creaming themselves despite there being about a dozen mediocre teams all of whom equally deserve relegation. In the Prem you're either top ten or you're about three points off being relegated. You're either cannon fodder or you're not. Poyet is in no way special. Suggesting El-Abd or T.Elphick might, y'know, play the ball on the ground occasionally instead of hoofing it over the stands is not exactly rocket science.

Reckon this season's target for the Albion should be a Wembley final one way or the other. The Withdean 5000 deserve that. And the JCLs would splurge on the merchandise and a last Twickers-style day out before they piss orf and go play fukcing tennis. :wave:

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

It is possible to like both managers.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
4 points is nothing. 4 points has Poyet groupies creaming themselves despite there being about a dozen mediocre teams all of whom equally deserve relegation. In the Prem you're either top ten or you're about three points off being relegated. you're either cannon fodder or you're not.

Reckon this season's target for the Albion should be a Wembley final one way or the other. The Withdean 5000 deserve that. And the JCLs would splurge on the merchadise and the Twickers-style day out.

What about CLACKERS ?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here