Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Greer out of today?

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
Just seen SSN reporting that Greer is a doubt for today, I didn't know he was injured? Or just more b/s from Sky Sports?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Just seen SSN reporting that Greer is a doubt for today, I didn't know he was injured? Or just more b/s from Sky Sports?
We all should have wagered our houses on a centre-back 'crisis' the moment the position wasn't strengthened.

T'is the way of the season.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Dunk will step up to the plate if required, and get injured before halftime :rolleyes:

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
Ok mate, whatever you say :thumbsup:

Well I certainly wouldn't have wanted to waste money on a new CB, that would have made no sense.
And as much as I loved AEA commitment and strength, he's nowhere near the footballer Dunk is.

Really don't see the problem.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Dunk is a very good player.
Ince is a center back.

Problem solved.

Well I certainly wouldn't have wanted to waste money on a new CB, that would have made no sense.
And as much as I loved AEA commitment and strength, he's nowhere near the footballer Dunk is.

Sorry I disagree, El Abd is much the better in our position. Potentially Dunk may be but not at the moment as he makes too many midtakes and rash tackles granted El Abd isnt perfect by his handling of players in the box but a better answer at the moment.

Last edited:

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham

The club obviously disagree with you as they were trying to get Baird in from Reading.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Sorry I disagree, El Abd is much the better in our position. Potentially Dunk may be but not at the moment as he makes too many midtakes and rash tackles granted El Abd isnt perfect by his handling of players in the box but a better answer at the moment.

Well, he isn't because he does not play for us anymore so a pointless comparison either way

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here