Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Super Bowl XLVIII Seattle Seahawks v Denver Broncos ***Official Match Thread***

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
So the allegedly biggest sports game in the world takes place tonight in NY.

Half-time show includes the Red Hot Chillis so well worth waiting up for.

Go Broncos Go............

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Come on Seattle!!

Alarm set for 3:30am, it's live on OSN Sports 2 over here.

Marshawn Lynch to be MVP, Denver's throwing game to struggle in the cold.

23-16 Seattle.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
So the allegedly biggest sports game in the world takes place tonight in NY.

Half-time show includes the Red Hot Chillis so well worth waiting up for.

Go Broncos Go............

No it's not it's behind at least 3 footy ones as well as Wimbledon & Grand Prix and World Boxing Titles
The chillies are dull, the game will be over by half time and 90% of those who watch the start won't see the end...

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
An AFC west team vs. a former AFC west team - as a Raiders fan, I'd rather they called it off and picked the name of another AFC west team out of a hat. Best chance the Raiders would have of winning the Super Bowl...

Did I say 'best'? I meant 'only'.

Seattle then, because I fracking hate Denver and I fracking hate Peyton Manning.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
No it's not it's behind at least 3 footy ones as well as Wimbledon & Grand Prix and World Boxing Titles
The chillies are dull, the game will be over by half time and 90% of those who watch the start won't see the end...

Except, it really isn't. The only event any bigger is the World Cup final (and I don't think that attracts as many viewers in any case).

Should be a fanastic game. Heart says Broncos by a TD. Head makes me thinks 'beast mode' may get the Seahawks across the line.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Seahawks for me too, I shall only watch until Bruno Mars comes on, my foot will go through the tele then.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
The most important question is what snacks have people lined up for it?

Bedsex

not my real name
Jan 29, 2009
Flitwick
I'll be watching with a load of mates, in a pub that one of them runs. We've got hot dogs, chilli and some quality American beers in. It's been a tradition for the last 5 years or so. I'll be cheering on the Seahawks as my team, the Panthers, went out in the divisional playoffs at the hands of the 49ers.

dragonred

Aug 8, 2011
Hove
if Peyton doesn't get injured and avoids the big hits that will be coming his way from the Seahawks big D, I can see this being a big win for the Broncos. If it ends up tight in 4th quarter, perhaps the seahawks but for knowing how to score quickly, Peyton has the pedigree to do that! should be a cracking game!

Jul 7, 2003
First appearance for the Broncos since 1999 so have tomorrow booked off, beer and snacks at the ready, copy of Gridiron magazine as prematch reading.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Except, it really isn't. The only event any bigger is the World Cup final (and I don't think that attracts as many viewers in any case).

Should be a fanastic game. Heart says Broncos by a TD. Head makes me thinks 'beast mode' may get the Seahawks across the line.

World cup final, Champions league final, Whenever india play pakistan at cricket.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here