Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Google your name...how famous are you ?

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
I googled my name and I own a thriving Estate and Insurance agency in Georgia...my son is a magician of the Magic circle..what are you..? (Time for the black cats and one upmanship to come into play):clap2::clap2::clap2:

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
I won a silver medal in the 1968 Mexico Olympics in swimming. Very freaky my birthday is one day away also.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
If I Google my name I get 2 pages of links to stuff I've done online. This

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
My name is (I believe) unique

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
If I google my name I get a load of shit about a labour MP an NFL footballer or a doctor in New Zealand who does motivational speaking as a sideline and a whole bunch of no marks.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
My YouTube channel, my IMDb page, my Flickr and then my MySpace (WTF is MySpace?), in that order.

thisistips

Oct 17, 2010
Away away away
Just tried this. I don't make the front page, but four different British academics, a music producer and a cinematographer do. Then I tried my 10 year old daughter. First thing on the list was a picture of her!

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
All my own websites and pictures appear , as if by magic. Clever man that mr Google if you ask me

CheeseRolls

NSC Patreon
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
My name is shared with 2-3 others that I can find. A Google image search works best, as my Irish namesake is a glamour photographer.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I'm a brave man apparently.....

***** ****** (1857-19??) is one of the first people to successfully attempt skydiving, and is sometimes credited with the first skydive and jump from a powered aeroplane, in 1911.[1] Supposedly, at age 54, ******, a veteran career parachutist, made the first dive by jumping from a Wright Model B over Venice, California.[2]

Curryisgreat

Dec 9, 2010
I'm a brave man apparently.....

***** ****** (1857-19??) is one of the first people to successfully attempt skydiving, and is sometimes credited with the first skydive and jump from a powered aeroplane, in 1911.[1] Supposedly, at age 54, ******, a veteran career parachutist, made the first dive by jumping from a Wright Model B over Venice, California.[2]

Grant Morton?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here