Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Match Of The Day

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
FFS

Surely Newcastle V Sunderland will be the main game.

Nope it's that all important game. Stoke V MANCHESTER U BLOODY UNITED..

I expected better off you BBC

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Dont see why the north east derby should be the main game. though i dont see why a midtable clash should be either. but it is funny, and i think we should be all gratefult to be ble to enjoy that for a while:lolol:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Why? Man Utd are still the team that draws most support from non match attending supporters in the
Premier League

And they are doing nothing this season... No surprise today that they lost.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Nobody knew that when they selected the games for TV.

Can they not swap games around after results are known? (I don't honestly know)

Sloe Joe

Oct 7, 2010
Boring sychophantic BBC so predictable as are their dull presenters boring dull boring dull boring dull boring. Lawrenson looks like he's been exhumed, Hansen looks like a puppet from Thunderbirds and Shearer looks like he has alopecia or cancer. As for smug jug ears........................way past it, who cares

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
"Special Mention for Bridcutt"

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Can they not swap games around after results are known? (I don't honestly know)

I thought the running order is only decided AFTER the results are known?

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I thought the running order is only decided AFTER the results are known?

It must be. They always leave the most boring match until the end. A boring 0-0 draw that usually involves Stoke!!

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Nobody knew or expected that when they selected the games for TV.

eh? this isn't the sky schedule set a month or two in advance, they decide on the week or so whats going to be top billing on MotD. on normal form, the Everton or Tottenham games should be first on basis of being the highest in the league, or, fair enough to the OP, the north east derby on spice.

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
Lets not eulogise about Bridders too much. As amazing as he was for Brighton, at the end, he refused to play for us even though he was being payed fantastically well and decided to join his old boss in the prem and be paid even more,
I don't begrudge anyone wanting to better themselves and enhance their career, but in the end he refused to play for the club I love and that's inexcusable

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Lets not eulogise about Bridders too much. As amazing as he was for Brighton, at the end, he refused to play for us even though he was being payed fantastically well and decided to join his old boss in the prem and be paid even more,
I don't begrudge anyone wanting to better themselves and enhance their career, but in the end he refused to play for the club I love and that's inexcusable

Quite; and frankly I have little or no interest in watching Sunderland play either.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Superb free kick by Everton

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Was thinking that myself, but then he just does all the neat and tidy stuff that wouldn't make the highlights, never going to beat players or get far enough forward to threaten a goal

True he is not a 'highlights' player but you'd have thought that they'd have found a tackle or something to show on hie debut? The Bridcutt family gathered around the TV set will be glum.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here