Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Banner in support of Leeds on 11th?

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
In keeping with our banner making supporters suggestions, wondered if anyone was going to make a banner in support of Leeds United's off pitch problems?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
*watches from distance* can see this being even less popular than the Hull idea!!

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
yep, "you are bunch of mug sell outs."

the problem is an FA one - different stakeholding and sponsoring corporations own controlling stakes in Leeds Utd and play ego-power games - with no real care for football. This should never ever be allowed.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
can someone explain what so awfull about this Massimo Cellino chap? far as i can tell he's a football man, having owned Calgari for 20 years.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Apart from him owning a 75% interest in another Italian team!?

not the most heineous crime i can think of. better than a random rich businessman with no football knowledge wanting a play thing. if thats all, i cant see any real reason to complain.

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
How about a double sided banner with 'Hello Brian' on one side and 'Goodbye Brian' on the other. We can just turn it round as the match progresses and the score changes.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
not the most heineous crime i can think of. better than a random rich businessman with no football knowledge wanting a play thing. if thats all, i cant see any real reason to complain.

No its not but if it turns out to be a finishing school for his Italian players he earns mega bucks if they go up, and Leeds get flooded with quality players they wouldn't be able to afford otherwise.

TopCat

Jun 17, 2011
We could just list their new owners previous convictions... but may need to get east or west stand involved as prob won't fit across the north..... Fit and proper owners test - actually easier to pass than an Indian driving test.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here