Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The most pissed you have ever been at a Brighton match

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
For me it was Northampton away in the fa cup in 87/88 season. Cans of ruddles and mcewans export on the train journey not a great mix, remember chucking up out of the train window all the way from Euston to Northampton, was 17 and to this day I don't think I have ever been so pissed !!

Last edited:

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
BHA v Scum Easter time 87, we were as good as relegated and we beat them to wreck their play-off dreams.
Absolutely wankered !

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I was pretty smashed after that Disco last season, Wolves I think it was.

Kept hearing rumours they were running out of beer whilst laying down my moves on the floor.

Went a bit mad and was buying 2 pints every 10 minutes. Seemed ok till I walked out in the evening sun to catch a train . Was a bit of a mess by the time I got down to Falmer station. :facepalm:

I'm usually pretty good and away games I can spread the excessive drinking over a whole day.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
couple of times at withdean with no sleep drinking all night before, and deliberating whether i could pyhsically make it or not.......and deciding yes.......green blurs.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Orient 4-4 draw at the Goldstone. Was a kid with friends and can not remember much apart from it being a cracking game

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I have to say I think it was our first game at the Amex.

I don't remember it. I watch the video on match days and love it, but I can't remember a damn thing.

Although Watford tomorrow might be a close second.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Last match Adams was in charge of 2nd time around at Withdean. As everyone left a sullen stadium after yet another calamity at home I was so angry I shouted across the pitch "Just **** off Adams".

Anyway, he was sacked the next week so I felt totally vindicated even though several people had a go at me.

Oh and I am doing the pissed off version.....

TopCat

Jun 17, 2011
Port Vale away - championship winning party. Whole day is pretty hazy but do remember my mates confiscating the stick out of my flag as I was becoming a liability with it and also ending up head first in the row of seats in front after ww scored.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Fulham nearly every time we played them at craven cottage.

Play off final against notts county.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Fulham away, early 80's. I think we won 1-0 & Paul Clarke got the winner, but only because somebody told me.

bassking

Mar 18, 2011
The Dollar Store
Portsmouth Away early 80s, early train to pompey and must have been pissed by 11.00 am dont remember the game or how i got home. sad really but i was 18.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here