Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

'Castle fans not happy

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Not smart enough to get the link on here from FB, but Newcastle fans are not happy, singing 'You fat Cockney *******, get out of our club!'.

I still hold a grudge against Gus,but have to admit he gets a reaction, good or bad. Gonna be a big league manager one day soon.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
It's tough for a TV show to maintain a high quality consistently over six years. Especially when one of the gimmicks of the show is the 'will they? won't they?' relationship of the main pair, either it strings on too long, or they pair up and then the tension is broken and the show needs to find a new rhythm. Sure, they messed us around a bit having Beckett get a job with the FBI, but given how quickly they have had her lose that job to bring her and they haven't yet put her back at the NYPD so it feels a bit like they're being too gimmicky, but I think they deserve a chance to take the show where they want to. I think the writers have earned our trust that they can take it somewhere good.

At least it hasn't been cancelled, yet, like Firefly.

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
Not smart enough to get the link on here from FB, but Newcastle fans are not happy, singing 'You fat Cockney *******, get out of our club!'.

I still hold a grudge against Gus,but have to admit he gets a reaction, good or bad. Gonna be a big league manager one day soon.

Indeed, a few more big wins and he will be whoring himself about being manager of Chelsea or Tottenham one day... you can see it already.

Funny thing is he will do it one day too.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
... Newcastle fans are not happy, singing 'You fat Cockney *******, get out of our club!'.

didnt seem to mind too much when everything was rosey in the garden. didnt they finish just above relegation last season, while looking at europe this? fickle bunch.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Not smart enough to get the link? on here from FB, but Newcastle fans are not happy, singing 'You fat Cockney *******, get out of our club!'.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/user/footballfan533[/video]

Feb 14, 2010
No interest in Newcastle ether way but northerners calling anyone fat? Crickey a size 12 for a northern girl is thought of as twiggy.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
It's tough for a TV show to maintain a high quality consistently over six years. Especially when one of the gimmicks of the show is the 'will they? won't they?' relationship of the main pair, either it strings on too long, or they pair up and then the tension is broken and the show needs to find a new rhythm. Sure, they messed us around a bit having Beckett get a job with the FBI, but given how quickly they have had her lose that job to bring her and they haven't yet put her back at the NYPD so it feels a bit like they're being too gimmicky, but I think they deserve a chance to take the show where they want to. I think the writers have earned our trust that they can take it somewhere good.

At least it hasn't been cancelled, yet, like Firefly.

Who is the "will they..won't they" between? Gus and Pards? I reckon Pards would deffo go gay for Gus.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here