Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ffp fc

Geriatric Seagull

Nov 10, 2009
Littlehampton
We've heard endlessly from the club about the need to adhere to Financial Fair Play. Will the action (or lack of it) over the transfer window be regarded as Financial Fair Play for Customers when next year's ticket prices are announced?

Prettyboyshaw

Feb 20, 2004
Saltdean
It's the right thing to do I suppose but just so annoying after years of shit, we finally get the stadium, close to the big league and have to act like paupers when so many clubs our size will/have enjoyed some time in the PL. Maybe our time will come or maybe we will miss the boat who knows.

Queue the don't forget how far we have come brigade!

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
No idea, but you can be sure that had the club overspent during the window, ticket prices would go up even more.

Can you not at least wait to see how the squad performs over the rest of the season before criticising?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I think Tony Bloom should be spending far more than 8 million a year of his own money to gamble on us being promoted. I mean what has he ever done for us?

Prettyboyshaw

Feb 20, 2004
Saltdean
Are we the only club to have stadium costs wages and bills...no, and others seem to manage to buy enough talent to get promoted, not sure how and know it could backfire but after years of no real success just jealous maybe.

I don't think it would have taken that much more in the summer to make the step up from last year a little gamble?

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
The moaners are really out this morning. We are standing better now than in the last 30 years. We are doing well in the league, the cup, the ground and training facilities about to happen. Stop moaning.

Prettyboyshaw

Feb 20, 2004
Saltdean
More like ungrateful moaners fc.

**** off and buy him a late Christmas present and card to say thank you then! He is a good bloke done well for us but some on here seem to think we should lick his drips if we are lucky enough to stand next to him having as piss :facepalm:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Are we the only club to have stadium costs wages and bills...no, and others seem to manage to buy enough talent to get promoted, not sure how and know it could backfire but after years of no real success just jealous maybe.

I don't think it would have taken that much more in the summer to make the step up from last year a little gamble?

Or like Leicester build a new stadium and then go into administration and shaft the builders.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
Can't believe so many on this board want us to spend millions each window - go and support chelsea!

We are doing it the right way, invest into the academy, blood youngsters, and get some good players on the cheap.

We will see the fruits of all this sometime in the next few years, and when we do go up, we will stay there.

D

Deleted member 22389

We've heard endlessly from the club about the need to adhere to Financial Fair Play. Will the action (or lack of it) over the transfer window be regarded as Financial Fair Play for Customers when next year's ticket prices are announced?

Are you going to renew if we don't get promoted?

Prettyboyshaw

Feb 20, 2004
Saltdean
Can't believe so many on this board want us to spend millions each window - go and support chelsea!

We are doing it the right way, invest into the academy, blood youngsters, and get some good players on the cheap.

We will see the fruits of all this sometime in the next few years, and when we do go up, we will stay there.

After 30 odd years I don't want to support Chelsea but would love to finally have some success and to stop being our biggest rivals laughing stock!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
**** off and buy him a late Christmas present and card to say thank you then! He is a good bloke done well for us but some on here seem to think we should lick his drips if we are lucky enough to stand next to him having as piss :facepalm:

Any loss is from Tony's pocket. Why should he lose anymore of his own money ? I'm just glad he is still prepared to lose some.

Thanks Tony, it is appreciated.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008

You feel the need to resort to tell me to '**** off', I rest my case :lolol: You go and invest 100m+ into the club then I'll take you a bit more seriously.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset

Your attitude is the reason that football is essentially screwed. You're happy to spend someone else's money but along with the OP don't want to carry some of the burden yourself. Your sense of entitlement stinks. With TBs financial support we are building a long term future and possibly decades of success. I'm loving the ride but then I'm not an imbecile.

Prettyboyshaw

Feb 20, 2004
Saltdean
Didn't say it wasn't appreciated it's just that the investment seems to mean nobody is allowed to want a bit of success, we are supposed to say thank you over and over again from our padded seats and think how very lucky we are, I mean no other club has it any better than us we are truly blessed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here