Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

SSN....

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
That presenters dress is very yellow....there's a talking point.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
This is the way it's going though. With financial rules kicking in, & many clubs having been burnt previously by experiences with panic buys, we're seeing fewer & fewer last minute moves, and indeed January moves as a whole.

It must be causing SkySports no end of worry, as there's only so many times you can cut to an empty Britannia Stadium before people start to switch off. The only clubs scrambling for business are the desperate Premier League relegation candidates, all after players that the world couldn't give two tosses about anyway.

Can see the whole January window idea being scrapped in the not too distant future, & SkySports gently weeping into their Wes Hoolahan mugs.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
You know it's bad when they have to cut to some no mark with a comb over signing for Celtic

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Seriously though: what "drama" have they had to comment on today? Bugger all.

Berbatov, who's done sod all this season, leaves the country, Palace pick up a few Championship reinforcements, Sunderland complete a deal that's been lined up for weeks, and...er...Lee Cattermole.

The man who writes the breathless captions for the ticker must be on the brink of resigning.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Although on a friends recommendation I've just finished watching Pacific Rim and I'm frankly not sure which provided the most vacuous experience, bottle of Shiraz Cabernet was nice though

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
In fairness, this is more interesting than the usual hourly repeat footage that they keep playing daily

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
This is the way it's going though. With financial rules kicking in, & many clubs having been burnt previously by experiences with panic buys, we're seeing fewer & fewer last minute moves, and indeed January moves as a whole.

It must be causing SkySports no end of worry, as there's only so many times you can cut to an empty Britannia Stadium before people start to switch off. The only clubs scrambling for business are the desperate Premier League relegation candidates, all after players that the world couldn't give two tosses about anyway.

Can see the whole January window idea being scrapped in the not too distant future, & SkySports gently weeping into their Wes Hoolahan mugs.

Edna you are probably right but it's too late and I'm too pissed to be serious, besides I need to drive these kids home.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Quite boring.......

Will only become interesting after we're promoted. I would worry that loads of people would make themselves look ridiculous 'live from The Amex' or better still Lancing.....

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Quite boring.......

Will only become interesting after we're promoted. I would worry that loads of people would make themselves look ridiculous 'live from The Amex' or better still Lancing.....

I do that every home game. You know those two nobs that dress as referees and prance around outside blowing whistles and waving flags at kids, well they are me

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Just isn't like the 31st August window. With roving reporters being barged by delinquent fans (with Burberry caps and polyester tracksuits) outside the training grounds of Stoke, Spuds and Villa, and at the street entrance of Loftus Road main stand as they make their 15th signing if the window. Have they wheeled in the cutting insight and orange suntan of Simon Jordan this time?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here