Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Championship transfers

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Bamford in on loan at Derby was a good bit of business, Reading seem to be in a right old plight don't they, still got a cracking squad though.

Wednesday have got a couple of good loans, Doncaster too. Bourenemouth have made a couple of good permanents as have Huddersfield, Charlton have had a mental window, lots of ins and outs.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Bolton seemed to have made a few astute acquisitions.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Wrong thread

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

New Carpet?

Aug 23, 2009
The teams near the foot of the table have made some very eye-catching signings this window I think.

Doncaster getting Sharp back and the Villa defender Stevens on an extended loan seems good business, Sheffield Wednesday have boosted their defence with a couple of experienced defenders, Charlton have signed half of the Belgian top flight, Bolton seemed to have recruited NSC as their chief scout by signing the much-lauded trio of Trotter, Mason and Jutkiewicz (three superb signings for a team just a few points above the drop zone), whilst Barnsley have also done really well in my opinion by getting in Frimpong, Proschwitz and Jack Hunt.

Looking at these signings, I could see these sides having a big say in the promotion and play-off battle, with a few teams further up the table getting sucked into the relegation picture.

From an Albion perspective, given the disappointing results we have had against the teams at the bottom this season so far (we failed to beat any of the current bottom five in the first half of the season), we will really need to raise our game against the current strugglers in the reverse fixtures if we are realistically looking at a playoff challenge.

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
watford have signed QPR midfielder Samba Diakite on loan for the remainder of the campaign. and also ARSENAL'S South Korean international striker Park Chu-Young has signed for Watford on loan until the end of the season, subject to Premier League clearance.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Middlesbrough have picked up Tomlin from Peterborough.

Hopefully he'll pick up his fourth red card of the season soon.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Now that Sharp's back with Donny I assume we'll have the normal assassin in the west stand ready with a high powered rifle to take him out!!

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Boro look very strong.

Shay Given in goal, Chalobah, Lee Tomlin, and Danny Graham are all proven at this level (and above).

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here