Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

RBS Six Nations 2014 (who's your money on?)

RBS Six Nations 2014 (who's your money on?)

• England

Votes: 19 39.6%
  • France

Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Ireland

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • Italy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scotland

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Wales

Votes: 16 33.3%

• Total voters

ExmouthExile

Feb 11, 2005
It's that time of year again. England kick off tomorrow evening in Paris. Is 2014 our year?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
France have a lot to prove as they have been very poor recently.

Marxo

Aug 7, 2011
Ghent, Belgium
Wales will be favorites but I don't think they'll win it. France are impossible to predict they can lose to Romania one week and beat the All Blacks the next. England have been very unlucky with injuries, with Tuilagi, Wade, Yarde and Corbisiero among the casualties but I'm looking forward to seeing how our two 6' 3" centers do tomorrow, I'm hoping for an England championship.

Lovecake

Jul 23, 2011
I'm in Paris for the game tomorrow. I can't wait. Truth be told I think the outcome tomorrow will decide the winner. If England win with such an inexperienced back line then I think they'll go all the way.
If France win it the. I think it sets them up for a post-lions win (I know they'd have a lot more to do but they're such a confidence/form side that a win against England would really set them off IMO).
Praying it's England but I think France may take it. Bastareaud and fofana to be too good for Burrell and twelvetrees

Lovecake

Jul 23, 2011
Wales will be favorites but I don't think they'll win it. France are impossible to predict they can lose to Romania one week and beat the All Blacks the next. England have been very unlucky with injuries, with Tuilagi, Wade, Yarde and Corbisiero among the casualties but I'm looking forward to seeing how our two 6' 3" centers do tomorrow, I'm hoping for an England championship.

I think lack of centres experience will hurt us against France. It's going to be huge. Can't wait

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Wales - made up most of the brilliant Lions team, a settled management team, and home advantage is almost everything - they have France at home.

Don't know how many times Wales have won at Twickenham (not the one-off Wembley game in 1999) in the last 26 years, but I think it may well be a Wales win there this time. Hope not.

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton
Ooh ello, didn't see this thread.

France for me. If England win in Paris though my money is on them.

Going to Twickers for my first international, against Wales, in March.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here