Chicksen
Andrews
JFC
Dave
March
CMS
Hoskins
Rodriguez

I'd take that as a starting XI/squad every day of the week. Yes we could have added more, but we could easily have lost a few more. That bunch of players above should make a decent fist of a play-off push.

Let's enjoy it.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Now that is a good team, but what he said ^ :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
What is wrong with Dunk for a few games?

Also pocket the 3m and wait for the other clubs to get transfer embargoes and we have a lot of bargaining power.

He's fine, but if Upson were injured and Greer suspended, both quite possible we'd be in a right pickle. Calde at CB is Ok, but not ideal, and I think Ince needs to play in CM.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
The problem is the loan market doesn't represent good value anymore. Clubs want you to cover all the wages or pay a hefty initial fee. Both of which limit our chances of getting anyone decent.

They'll be plenty of United/Arsenal/Chelsea youngsters available if needs must, all of whom who will require game time and won't be on massive wages. Lets be honest, we'd have to be very unfortunate to have two of 3 centre backs injured, so whoever it is wouldn't get a huge amount of game time.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Too many subs

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Dallison might need to be an excellent CB sooner than the club would have hoped.

In fairness though any injury to Upson and we'll be staring relegation in the face.
I don't think any of us fully appreciate quite how much he's responsible for the team being where it is now.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Dallison might need to be an excellent CB sooner than the club would have hoped.

In fairness though any injury to Upson and we'll be staring relegation in the face.
I don't think any of us fully appreciate quite how much he's responsible for the team being where it is now.
You think without Upson, we wouldn't be able to obtain 15 points from 19 games? :lolol:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
You think without Upson, we wouldn't be able to obtain 15 points from 19 games? :lolol:
Exactly my point.

Care to guess how many of those 15 points we would have got with Greer + ANYONE other than Upson?

Sompting_Seagull

Jun 8, 2011
North Stand
Big Pole

Bruno
Greer
Upson
Ward

Ince
Stephens
Orlandi

Buckley
KLL

Ulloa

Subs.

Calderon
Dunk
Chicksen
Andrews
JFC
Dave
March
CMS
Hoskins
Rodriguez

I'd take that as a starting XI/squad every day of the week. Yes we could have added more, but we could easily have lost a few more. That bunch of players above should make a decent fist of a play-off push.

Let's enjoy it.

That does look good, and you've left out Agustein....or don't you rate him?

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Ince can play CB, Calderon can do a job. Don't NEED more there and if it happens the loan market is an option.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here