Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Transfers

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

D

Deleted member 2719

Bank Transfers ......................I would like to give a big TWATS out to the HMRC for there system not being able to cope with taking BACS payments today.

da da da da F**king useless.

Anyone else have any problems with these muppets???

Feel free to abuse them.......................... or me or Pompey or Palace or Gus.:p

Without upsetting the MODS.:rave:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Made my payment yesterday with no problem. Did you try calling them and use a debit card?

D

Deleted member 2719

Yes i managed in the end through there own website by Debit card, but i did need to go through the phones etc. When i paid via bacs it just came straight back to my account so i called the bank and the guy said the HMRC are TWATS and "don't know what there doing" or something similiar.

Lucky i noticed or knowing those shark i would have been banged up with a transvestite for ten years.

Can't trust them, dodgy eyes.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
You are allowed to pay before 31 January you know. Bit like being given the whole day to go through London Bridge but decide to wait for 5pm and moan it's busy.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Yes i managed in the end through there own website by Debit card, but i did need to go through the phones etc. When i paid via bacs it just came straight back to my account so i called the bank and the guy said the HMRC are TWATS and "don't know what there doing" or something similiar.

Lucky i noticed or knowing those shark i would have been banged up with a transvestite for ten years.

Can't trust them, dodgy eyes.

Their systems aren't great, think the taxpayer got stiffed (again) when they were introduced. I always find the tax authorities very pleasant on the phone, but not sure if they are very knowledgeable about.........tax.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
What no mention of the fatty taxman ?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
If you phone HMRC the song played whilst waiting to be put through is "I think I'm alone now" by Tiffany".............or Bright Eyes.

Perhaps it should be Money by Pink Floyd

D

Deleted member 2719

You are allowed to pay before 31 January you know. Bit like being given the whole day to go through London Bridge but decide to wait for 5pm and moan it's busy.

You learn a lot on here. I actually pay everyone early but i suppose paying the HMRC until the last hour is just makes me feel good.

D

Deleted member 2719

If you phone HMRC the song played whilst waiting to be put through is "I think I'm alone now" by Tiffany".............or Bright Eyes.

Another good reason not to like them i suppose.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here