Jun 5, 2011
david-r-l229-1331374_478x359.jpg

David at his first Albion press conference

PUBLISHED
15:36 31st January 2014
by Adam Tighe
I am very pleased; it’s a great experience for any player to play in England"
David Rodriguez
New signing David Rodriguez believes that Albion’s style of play is enough to motivate any player to join the club.The striker feels Oscar Garcia’s philosophy will suit him and also admitted the Spanish influence at the Seagulls encouraged him to sign.
He told seagulls.co.uk, “I’ve seen a few matches and the manager’s aim is for the team to play attractively when on the ball. I believe every player will be motivated with this type of set up.
“I am here until the summer and a key aspect for my move was that there were Spanish people at the club. It makes settling in a lot easier and I will be able to help the team from the very first day.
“I know a little bit about the club but in these last few days, thanks to the internet, I’ve been able to watch a lot of stuff and I think I will fit in well.
“I am very pleased; it’s a great experience for any player to play in England.”
david-l229-1331326.jpg

Rodriguez at his first Albion training session
Rodriguez has agreed a deal until the end of the season but is aiming to take his opportunity on the south coast.
“I want to impress the fans first with my hard work, then I would like this stage of my career to last as long as possible.
“I always say that I prefer to be on the pitch, always working hard for my team and ready to help in any way.
“I am fast and I love scoring goals just like every other forward, but the most important thing for me is to work hard and take advantage of my speed when I have the chance.
“I have worked hard, especially the last few days knowing the possibility of the move. I am ready and, like I said, my dream is to be able to help the team from the very first moment.”
Albion v Doncaster at the Amex. Tickets available*online, via the Albion Booking Line on 0844 327 1901 or at the Amex Stadium ticket office.

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here