Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
oscar-31jan14-ld229-1330598_478x359.jpg

Oscar being interviewed at the training ground

PUBLISHED
13:46 31st January 2014
by Adam Tighe
With an Italian manager, Italian style and players, they play differently to most other teams in the Championship"
Oscar Garcia
Oscar Garcia believes the Italian influence at Watford makes them a different proposition to other Championship sides.
Albion’s head coach also admitted that the squad is looking forward to ending their run of three consecutive away games at Vicarage Road. *
He told seagulls.co.uk, “Watford are one of the best teams in the league and they have a big strong squad with a lot of good players.*
“With an Italian manager, Italian style and players, they play differently to most other teams in the Championship.
“It will be a massive test for us and it’s our last game away following three tough games, so we’re looking forward to coming back and playing at the Amex.*
“I am only focused on the next game, not on the next three. We have to be focused to try and win against Watford and then we can start thinking about Doncaster, but not before."
Oscar also paid tribute to Liam Bridcutt following his move to Sunderland and shared his hopes for new signing Dale Stephens.*
stephens-31jan14-ld229-1330488.jpg

Stephens at his first Albion training session
“Liam has been a good servant to the club and we wish him well. He wanted to play in the Premier League and he had this chance, so I want to wish him all the best.*
“We’ve lost two midfielders, [Andrew] Crofts to injury and Liam but Stephens can be a good replacement for them.*
“Nathan knows him well from working with him at Charlton and I’ve seen some games – he’s a player who can help us a lot.”DEADLINE DAY: Keep updated on Albion’s transfer dealings on the Seagulls Wall

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here