Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

how long does the tube take London bridge to Euston?

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
The timings are usually very pessimistic, just in case.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Any particular reason you are going to LB? Euston is only about 10 mins on the tube from Victoria.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
I live at Old Street which is about 5 minutes from London Bridge so my guess would be around 10 minutes to Euston

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Any particular reason you are going to LB? Euston is only about 10 mins on the tube from Victoria.

Takes almost exactly the same time from Victoria or London bridge, London bridge being slightly quicker.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
And the difference in an off-peak One Day All Zones Travelcard being about a tenner from Brighton, depending on whether it says 'FCC only' or not.

Never really got the difference in price tbh, saying that FCC trains always seem grotty and often smell like a urinal.

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
Theres a lot of variables with this one.

I mean what day you planning to travel? What time? How mobile are you? Will you have to buy a ticket for the tube journey?

To name just a few. This is a complex journey and needs to be planned with the utmost precision.

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
If you get a First Capital Connect train you can go right through to St. P and then walk to Euston in 10 mins. The tube journey time from LB to Euston is no more than 15 mins actually on the train - the walking on either side means that from daylight to daylight, you'll need to allow 25 mins.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
If you get a First Capital Connect train you can go right through to St. P and then walk to Euston in 10 mins. The tube journey time from LB to Euston is no more than 15 mins actually on the train - the walking on either side means that from daylight to daylight, you'll need to allow 25 mins.

Would agree with this. Why bother getting off and traipsing down to the underground!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here