DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Looks like they are keeping busy !!

Ince
Ledley
Hennessy
Dann

Personally, I can't say I'm bothered what they do. The only reason I looked at this was to see if anybody had been rude about it yet.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Daily Mirror Ed Malyon says Palace will make THREE signings today:

As revealed exclusively by Mirror Football this week, Crystal Palace are hoping to bring in three players before the end of the transfer window.

Blackburn Rovers defender Scott Dann, Wigan defender Ivan Ramis, and Celtic midfielder Joe Ledley are all expected to make moves.

One player who is looking less likely to end up at Selhurst Park is Thomas Ince, it is thought that Stoke City have swooped in and hi-jacked the bid

Missing out on Ince could prompt Pulis to return for Brighton winger Will Buckley, despite Albion's reluctance to sell.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footb...er-news-live-latest-big-3095786#ixzz2ry849ho4

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
Stoke can't get him. Ince only wants a loan, Stoke already have 2 that they won't sign permanently or cancel.

Looking like Hennessey, Ince, Dann and Ledley coming in today. Very good business but we still need a striker I think.

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
To be fair to Palace they do seem to be a bit more organised and focused this window rather than the random scatter gun approach last time round. Recruiting Moody from Cardiff and actually seeming to have a strategy now may pay off for them as they look like they are targeting some reasonably good players. All very dissapointing if you are an Albion fan as they are looking more and more likely to stay up now with enough teams below them looking very poor.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Stoke can't get him. Ince only wants a loan, Stoke already have 2 that they won't sign permanently or cancel.

Looking like Hennessey, Ince, Dann and Ledley coming in today. Very good business but we still need a striker I think.

Tom Ince transfer latest by William Watt, Blackpool Gazette

Although it’s understood things are far from agreed, and Stoke are said to be waiting in the wings.

Mark Hughes’ side have tabled an offer to buy the player outright, a deal which would no doubt be more appealing to Blackpool.

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
Tom Ince transfer latest by William Watt, Blackpool Gazette

Although it’s understood things are far from agreed, and Stoke are said to be waiting in the wings.

Mark Hughes’ side have tabled an offer to buy the player outright, a deal which would no doubt be more appealing to Blackpool.

Old news. Stoke wanted a permanent deal which Ince won't sign.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Zaha confirmed to Cardiff, that's gotta hurt the Nigels.

Not at all, after all his reported nightclub antics. Bloassie is back on form, he did as much as Wilf to get us in the Prem towards the end.

At least we aren't buying the Stoke Old Boys Crouch and Wotsisname, both 32. Apparently. And Speroni must be reaching his sell-by date.

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
Zaha confirmed to Cardiff, that's gotta hurt the Nigels.

Not really no, we sold him and we move on.

Not really sure he is the sort of player who fancies a dog fight at the bottom of the league, but would love to be proved wrong.

Also as the fee was £10M + add ons, do palace get a cut of the £1.5M Cardiff have paid? bloody good bit of business if so!

albionite

May 20, 2009
Not at all, after all his reported nightclub antics. Bloassie is back on form, he did as much as Wilf to get us in the Prem towards the end.

At least we aren't buying the Stoke Old Boys Crouch and Wotsisname, both 32. Apparently. And Speroni must be reaching his sell-by date.

What the best goalkeeper ever is reaching his sell by date. You nigels make me laugh.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
What the best goalkeeper ever is reaching his sell by date. You nigels make me laugh.

Why? Every dog or indeed Seagull has his day. Did you weep when Fozzie hung up his headband?

Speroni has been Palace's main keeper for going on a decade. Name the last Albion keeper to last that long, mate.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here