Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Second T20 England vs Australia

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
I see no-one has started a thread yet and given the farcical showing England are making of their Innings I'm not too surprised.

63-5 in case anyone is bothered :nono:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Stuart Broad described the England batting line up as 'scary'.

He wasn't wrong :nono:

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Stuart Broad described the England batting line up as 'scary'.

He wasn't wrong :nono:

:lolol:

Let's just pretend this winter didn't happen, it's the other side of the World and it's difficult to get news from there.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Totally passed me by that it was even on...

I see they still have one of the most destuctive openers in the game coming in it number 3 where he's generally pretty poor...

I see they still favour one of the most wayward bowlers in the game that rarely takes wickets...

I see the general line up is still pretty pants...

albion534

Mar 4, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom
Until the whole England set up is changed, we will continue to get beaten, the selectors need To sort it out, stokes should play, dernbach is just plain awful

And how had Ashely Giles got the job? The most inept 1 dayer ever

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
For a while there I didn't think we'd even make 100 but now on a stonking 104 for 7! The win is there for the taking lads!! *heavy sarcasm*

The sooner this tour is over and they can come home the better...

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
It is OBVIOUS why we have been so inept out in Australia and I for one will not renew my membership with Sussex until we merge with Kent.....

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
England end on 130. Time for a poll - how many overs do you think it will take for Australia to win? I'm going with 14...

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
For a while there I didn't think we'd even make 100 but now on a stonking 104 for 7! The win is there for the taking lads!! *heavy sarcasm*

The sooner this tour is over and they can come home the better...

I concur, a complete disaster from day 2 of the first Test til the end. One One day win and a few scratched draws against Chairman's XI means apocalyptic ( Daily Express buzzword ) failure. The Aussies won this match the moment they named Luke Wright as being in contention for Big Bash Player of the Season with predictable results.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
13 off the first over - marvellous scenes.

10 overs then ? maybe we should play 20/10 cricket now we have control of the ICC ?

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
I wonder if Sky are getting hit by a glut of England cricket fans cancelling their subsciptions yet? I'm seriously considering it. I don't really watch Prem football any more, the American football season finishes on Sunday & I've completely lost all interest in this England team. I don't really watch any other sport on the box.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
The agony should not last that long at this rate, comfortable 10 ish an over now.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
FFS Bresnan, what are you playing at?

Taking wickets, economy rate of 1.5, that's why you'll never be the bowler that Dernbach is.....

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Well my prediction was wrong, if Jane had bowled 4 overs on the reel I'll bet I would have been OK. :angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here