Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Another cringeworthy Keys and Gray video

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Those two, but especially Gray, are bullies. They deserve zero exposure, beyond clips like this which reveal them for what they are.
Football is better than this.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Like watching Finchy & David Brent from The Office.

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
****ing hell. They're joking about.

Then again, it's another excuse for the high horse brigade to flaunt themselves.

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
I'm completely offended..................................................................................................................................................................

by the fact that I can't figure out how to post a "Cry harder" image here.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I can't say I'm offended. I just think they're twats, that's all.

Put it this way, how long do you think you'd last in any other workplace if you acted like that all the time?

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach

Put it this way, how long do you think you'd last in any other workplace if you acted like that all the time?

Exactly. Pretty much the only time you can get away with being that twattish is with other twats. Which if twats paused to think about it might tell them something.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Exactly. Pretty much the only time you can get away with being that twattish is with other twats. Which if twats paused to think about it might tell them something.

Keys always strikes me as being like that snivelly unpopular kid at school who hangs around with the school bully (Gray) for protection, sucks up to him, laughs at all his jokes, and desperately hopes to bathe in some of what he perceives to be his reflected limelight.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Keys always strikes me as being like that snivelly unpopular kid at school who hangs around with the school bully (Gray) for protection, sucks up to him, laughs at all his jokes, and desperately hopes to bathe in some of what he perceives to be his reflected limelight.

This with bells and ribbons on

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach

I think you're casting him in too favourable a light.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Those two, but especially Gray, are bullies. They deserve zero exposure, beyond clips like this which reveal them for what they are.
Football is better than this.

Aside from being pathetic and puerile, this sort of behaviour goes way beyond being 'just a laugh' as some seem to think when it's carried out by people with a lot of power within an organisation. It affects careers and their colleagues' mental state.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

It's obvious you're not offended to all but the thickest NSC thickets.

You're right, they're just a pair of complete sad acts.

D

Deleted member 22389

****ing hell. They're joking about.

Then again, it's another excuse for the high horse brigade to flaunt themselves.

Your right it was only a joke, but do they sound like twats. Anyway why are they dragging up rubbish from years ago, I will never know.
They paid for their crimes by getting the sack.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here