Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Amanada Knox found guilty and sentenced to 28 years in prison.

Dec 29, 2011
Wasn't she found not guilty by an earlier trial? I hear there was no motive, no murder weapon and no evidence she had entered the room?

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I dont see anything on any of the pieces about the US refusing to extradite her where have you invented that from?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
can't pretend to know all the facts..but from what I've seen/watched the whole process going back to the original trial seems a mess...got to really feel for the dead girls family

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
But the US refuses to extradite her. Why is it the US can come over here and take our citizens or wherever they please and nothing is done but when their citizens commit crimes abroad and found guilty in their absence then they refuse to hand over the individuals?

http://news.sky.com/story/1203892/amanda-knox-found-guilty-of-kercher-murder

Can't we drop a bomb from a drone then if she is a known murderer ? It's what the septics do if they think there is someone nefarious running around in Pakistan.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
Wasn't she found not guilty by an earlier trial? I hear there was no motive, no murder weapon and no evidence she had entered the room?

You know as much as me in the news but I read 'Death in Perugia' and what a book.

51bHEbt6LgL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_SX342_SY445_CR,0,0,342,4.jpg

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
I dont see anything on any of the pieces about the US refusing to extradite her where have you invented that from?

It was on the the news the other day and a US congressman even said we don't extradite US citizens. I'll try and find it.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Does seem to be one way traffic FS.

Indeed, The cases of the business man who inadvertently sold a battery to Iran plus the Natwest 3 bear this out.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Oh come on, where's the horny pics of foxy knoxy?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here