il_570xN.493191171_t3al.jpg

$(KGrHqF,!qUFHeJ-S3D!BR-jmGoQd!~~60_35.JPG

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Was a game in the 70s, can't see a pic on the net but game was called "chip away"

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Those skates were great if you couldn't stretch to a proper skateboard. Wack a Beano or Dandy album on top of one and sit on that to fly down the hills. Happy days! :)

Yo yos always seemed pointless to me. Mainly because I could never get the bloody things to do what they were supposed to do.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
A potters wheel when I was about 8. Useless at it and a useless present.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Those plastic tubes in the 1970's, bit like hoover tubes but lighter. You whirled them round your head and they went "woooooooooooooooooooo"

that was it.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Has to be
View attachment 50663

never worked.

Did anyone ever play Mousetrap properly? If I recall you were meant to construct the trap mechanism as you went along. However, everyone I knew used to cut to the chase by putting it up on one go beforehand and then it was a case of who landed on the cheese square. Utterly dull with the only "thrill" being that 80% of the time the mechanism would fail. Unless of course you gave it a nudge when it was your mate facing doom! :)

Flightdeck looked great on the tv advert but was also white people in reality

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
By rights, Play-Doh should just have been called Doh, it was that stupid. You only had to play with it once and you ended up with a shit brown lump of plasticene with a couple of coloured swirls in it. Might as well have played with a dog turd.

This

View attachment 50667

Total pants, was only any use if you had rooms the size of a village hall and with smooth floors. There is a 12' youtube video someone has posted, I have chosen to spare you that!

Trik Trak was also rubbish for pretty much the same reason. Both available on eBay I note.

jamie (not that one)

NSC Patron
May 3, 2012
Valencia
Buckeroo. I'm sure it's a great game but my dad stood on mine on Christmas day when I was 8. He said he was going to replace it but he never did, not that I'm bitter or anything. 32 now, still waiting and would still be a happy recipient of a new Buckeroo.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here