Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tom Ince loan move to Palace

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Have Blackpool completely given up on their season? Surprised they don't just sell him, or is there more to it than that..

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
I guess when your Dad get sacked you just want to get away, even if it is to Croydon

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I guess when your Dad get sacked you just want to get away, even if it is to Croydon

That's what Lampard did, when his old man was tin tacked at WHU.

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
Will be interesting to see how Tom Ince gets on the Prem. Maybe he will flourish, even at Palace. Doesn't strike me as a 'Pulis' type of player. Will be interesting to see how he responds. Depends if he wants to impress and secure a big money transfer for next season.

After all the hype and expectation surrounding Ince a couple of years ago he seems to have lost his mojo recently, ironically while under his Father's management, maybe he was too comfortable there. But then they are in a dire run of form. I looked forward to watching Ince last season but can't say that I was impressed by him. He is slightly built, has a very languid style, doesn't put himself about and no great pace but very handy at set pieces (oops, sounds a bit like Spanish Dave).

Stumpy Tim

Will be interesting to see how Tom Ince gets on the Prem. Maybe he will flourish, even at Palace. Doesn't strike me as a 'Pulis' type of player. Will be interesting to see how he responds. Depends if he wants to impress and secure a big money transfer for next season.

After all the hype and expectation surrounding Ince a couple of years ago he seems to have lost his mojo recently, ironically while under his Father's management, maybe he was too comfortable there. But then they are in a dire run of form. I looked forward to watching Ince last season but can't say that I was impressed by him. He is slightly built, has a very languid style, doesn't put himself about and no great pace but very handy at set pieces (oops, sounds a bit like Spanish Dave).

I would say he's exactly the type of player Pulis likes. Fast & tricky winger who can cross a ball.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I would say he's exactly the type of player Pulis likes. Fast & tricky winger who can cross a ball.

I agree tim .We seem to be counter attacking alot (home and away ) so he would be a very useful outlet .

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Balls. That's a great swoop for Pulis and his jolly Jestermen.

They're in serious danger of staying up at this rate.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
If it goes through it will be a good signing .

It will. Unfortunately.

He was miles more consistent than Zaha last season, hence he won the divisional award.

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
I was perplexed by the situation also as it made very little sense to loan him to us (if he actually has joined) but it's worth remembering they have to give Liverpool 35% of any future transfer fee therefore loaning him for 6 months actually increases their return on him.

That said, I'll be putting money on Blackpool to get relegated, without him they have nothing at all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here