Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast
    Members

Liam Bricutt transfer saga has pi##ed me right off...

0 Not allowed!
    If im not mistaken most tabloids are coming out with £2.5mill fee agreed some are saying £3mill. With this in mind why the FK has this dragged on up until nearly the last day of the window?? Its £2.5 million FFS not £4-£6mill!!!! In short we have yet another month shaken up by Poyet and we then go and sell our best player to him a cut price. The more I think about it the more I start getting pi#sed off with how Poyet has treated our club. Lets put it another way how many other holding midfielders are there he could have gone for. I really thought if we were doing business with Poyet and Sunderland they would be paying TOP whack for Liam and as a minimum be trading another player to us. Bad business for us all round.
    Its only an opinion...people are dying out there....

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Neecha View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      If im not mistaken most tabloids are coming out with £2.5mill fee agreed some are saying £3mill. With this in mind why the FK has this dragged on up until nearly the last day of the window?? Its £2.5 million FFS not £4-£6mill!!!! In short we have yet another month shaken up by Poyet and we then go and sell our best player to him a cut price. The more I think about it the more I start getting pi#sed off with how Poyet has treated our club. Lets put it another way how many other holding midfielders are there he could have gone for. I really thought if we were doing business with Poyet and Sunderland they would be paying TOP whack for Liam and as a minimum be trading another player to us. Bad business for us all round.
      There's an old adage - "Don't believe everything you read in the papers"..........
      [Insert witty title here] shaolinpunk's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      It started off with reports of £4m, suggesting it'll be £2.5m with addons presumably triggered by them staying in the Premier League
      Error;; File 'KateUptonBouncing.gif' not loaded. Click HERE to open image

0 Not allowed!
      Calm down dear, it's only football......
      Simon Jordan, "Palace could be the Manchester United of the South" - That is why I love having the gypsies as our rivals
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      So you don't know the value and you're annoyed that that unknown value is too low?

First REMF goalscorer - EVER

0 Not allowed!
      North Stand Chat twitter said its not £2.5 million.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Let's just forget him and his new manager-and just hope they get stuffed by Man City and get relegated. All the respect the pair of them had earned in the past has gone out of the window completely since the start of the year.

0 Not allowed!
      So, just so I'm clear: you don't know what the fee is but you're complaining about it?
      The lady has foolishly attempted to join the conversation with a wild and dangerous opinion of her own. What half-baked drivel! See how the men look at her with utter contempt.

0 Not allowed!
      3 seems to be the general agreement and potential add ons with it.

0 Not allowed!
      Calm down dear.... none of us are privy to the actual figures yet, and at the end of the day its not your or my money is it.
      PsYcHoBiLlY fReAkOuT "Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law"