Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thumbs down after thumbs up

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Is the only way to give a thumbs down to give a thumbs up first?

I have just discovered I can do this, pointless though it may seem.

Munchkin, I've taken back my thumbs up on the Conway thread :wink:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I'll look for a stone to hide under
:lol:

I like it as it is. An easy way to say you agree with someone, rather than posting this. There's no need for the thumbs down, that's just a bit childish.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Why can't we have a table of those with the most thumbs ups?

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
:lol:

I like it as it is. An easy way to say you agree with someone, rather than posting this. There's no need for the thumbs down, that's just a bit childish.

Surely it's just a I don't agree but don't want to get involved in a huge debate. (Not naming names- like)

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Surely it's just a I don't agree but don't want to get involved in a huge debate. (Not naming names- like)
Fair point, I could learn from that. It did seem to be used in a bizarre way though. I don't think I ever used it.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Fair point, I could learn from that. It did seem to be used in a bizarre way though. I don't think I ever used it.

NSC is not mature enough to have a thumbs down, it will be a thumbfest.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I'd forgotten all about Thumbs. Are they bring used much? Happy to poll it and go with the vote. Options are...

- thumbs up/down on all posts
- thumbs up on all posts
- thumbs up/down on the first post on each thread only.
- thumbs up on the first post on each thread only.

We've only trialled the first two.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Can we please have thumbs up from the tapatalk app? Other forums do.

We've got Tapatalk out of the box as it comes.

No idea about thumbs on Tapatalk on other forums but I suspect it's actually a vBulletin modification, possibly a 'thanks' one that Tapatalk is able to work with.

I'll take a look when I get a chance but I won't add anything if it means there are two differing and unrelated thumbs things on different interfaces.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
We've got Tapatalk out of the box as it comes.

No idea about thumbs on Tapatalk on other forums but I suspect it's actually a vBulletin modification, possibly a 'thanks' one that Tapatalk is able to work with.

I'll take a look when I get a chance but I won't add anything if it means there are two differing and unrelated thumbs things on different interfaces.

Yes, you're right. Just checked. The symbol it's a thumb but the post says 'Thanked'. Doesn't appear compatible then. Oh well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here