Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FC Watfords most famous supporter....

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
wenn5452761.jpg

No disrespect Jennifer, you may be something of a fox (hubba, hubba) and one of the greatest actresses of the modern era but our boys aren't out to make 'friends' :lolol: and your boys are going to take one helluva beating on Sunday.

Oscar and the boys secured a heroic goalless draw at one of the top sides in the division in midweek and will be hell bent on securing three much needed points against a side comfortably below us in the table. With the likelehood of exciting signings coming in before the deadline tomorrow evening, we are likely to be buoyant on Sunday.

Come on, with that away out jam packed to capacity Vicarage Road won't know what's hit it so lets roar the boys on to three more points on our quest for the promised land of the play-offs.

:clap:

:ascarf:

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Have you ever heard of ELTON JOHN

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Just a thought...........

Given the intimate nature of Watford's relationship with that self-avowed old queen, Elton John, how are their fans in the homophobic chanting league table?

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Have you ever heard of ELTON JOHN

Yes, yes i have but i would argue that Jennifer Aniston, particularly in the under 40's population os more famous than Elton. Elton gets 67m google hits, Aniston gets 67.2m.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Yes, yes i have but i would argue that Jennifer Aniston, particularly in the under 40's population os more famous than Elton. Elton gets 67m google hits, Aniston gets 67.2m.

Just as a matter of interest, is there a mixture of level of fame with level of support in the mix here. Jennifer Aniston may not be a fanatical former owner.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I think that Elton, for all his faults and foibles is a GENUINE Watford fan and will, at least have knowledge of the Offside Law. He even had the Watford squad doing backing singing on a couple of his songs.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
The only thing this will do, is cheer up Jack Straw.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
she is ageing fast......depressing....:down:

As we all are, she's still hot to trot and the boys at Vicarage Road know it.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
I think that Elton, for all his faults and foibles is a GENUINE Watford fan and will, at least have knowledge of the Offside Law. He even had the Watford squad doing backing singing on a couple of his songs.

But has he recovered from the one Wembley concert he didn't star in, last May...:clap2:

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
the guy who wrote we will rock you and 80's comedian?

Not quite. That's Ben Elton. Elton John is the musician, singe and songwriter who has been at the top of his profession on and off for some fort years or more and is, I would estimate, more famous than Jennifer whatserface...... as if you needed telling.... or maybe you did. At least it is another post to bolster my position at the end of the year

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here