Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Acca's for the weekend football

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Just curious as to what you think to my acca:

Southampton (away to Fulham), Man U (away to Stoke), Liverpool (away to West Brom), Lecister (away to Bournemouth), Reading (away to Millwall), Brentford (away to Shrewsbury), Chesterfield (Home to Bristol Rovers), Fleetwood (home to York), Luton (away to Dartford), Alfreton (home to Hyde), Celtic (home to St Mirren), Rangers (home to Brechin City)

£5 returns £1709 on Ladbrokes plus with the 10+ acca bouns would be an extra 30% (£512) so the total would be £2221.

What do you think to it, has a chance of coming in?

Share any bets you got too

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Liverpool on fire, Man C are just beating everything who ever they are playing have no chance - once Man C score the first goal its just flood gates, Everton will want to win because of the drumming against their rivals, Brighton.. well if Hull can't beat some of the teams in the premiership then we can beat them and, Forest last time I bet on them it was a 0-0 draw so staying clear of them this time.

Overall your acca' has one weak spot and thats the Forest game but good luck none the less

Last edited:

Eksman

Aug 9, 2012
On the toilet
Liverpool on fire, Man C are just beating everything who ever they are playing have no chance - once Man C score the first goal its just flood gates, Everton will want to win because of the drumming against their rivals, Brighton.. well if Hull can't beat some of the teams in the premiership then we can beat them and, Forest last time I bet on them it was a 0-0 draw so staying clear of them this time.

Overall your acca' has one weak spot and thats the Forest game but good luck none the less

Against Watford this weekend mate

Ill post mine a bit later :smile:

Aug 23, 2011

Southampton (away to Fulham), Man U (away to Stoke), Liverpool (away to West Brom), Lecister (away to Bournemouth), Reading (away to Millwall), Brentford (away to Shrewsbury), Chesterfield (Home to Bristol Rovers), Fleetwood (home to York), Luton (away to Dartford), Alfreton (home to Hyde), Celtic (home to St Mirren), Rangers (home to Brechin City)

£5 returns £1709 on Ladbrokes plus with the 10+ acca bouns would be an extra 30% (£512) so the total would be £2221.

i don't know how much the odds differ but bet365 offer 60% bonus on a 10 way accumulator (although that might only be limited to the top leagues actually so ignore me)

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012

I'll share mine later (once I've actually done it) but looking at yours I'd only really be wary of Reading and Man U away. Both should win but I could see Milwall or Stoke getting a point out of them...

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
I'll share mine later (once I've actually done it) but looking at yours I'd only really be wary of Reading and Man U away. Both should win but I could see Milwall or Stoke getting a point out of them...

Now man U have Mata and Van Persie back and a win over Cardiff, there confidence will be back and at Stoke (who lost to Sunderland) I believe have no chance to be honest.

Now Reading vs Millwall will be interesting, and without Lowry I think their defence will struggle against the likes of Le Fondre and Pogrebnyak - who scored a hat trick in his last game against Blackpool

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
NEVER bet on Celtic or Rangers. They always seem to balls up when you're actually paying attention to their score.

You've got way too many away teams in that accumulator, but it's not too bad if you take that out of the equation. I reckon you'll miss by two.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
NEVER bet on Celtic or Rangers. They always seem to balls up when you're actually paying attention to their score.

You've got way too many away teams in that accumulator, but it's not too bad if you take that out of the equation. I reckon you'll miss by two.

The Celtic/Ranger bets normally come good,

Which two do you think I'll miss out on?

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Well..Man United let me down... anyone else won acca's today/got any carrying on tomorrow?

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
I had Everton, Cardiff, Leeds, Southampton, Man Utd to win and Hull vs Spurs as a draw. £5 acca paid over 400 notes. Thanks a lot Moyes you ****.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Never betting on Man United again :rant:...unless they play Man City in which case they will lose

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Fooking Pompey let me down,

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
last one standing

citeh by +2
arse by + 2