Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Attendance for the hull game.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
If it had been on the Saturday, at the decent prices, I would have gone for about 25k

Looking at the other thread, and seeing how many people aren't now intending to go, I would say somewhere between 14and 16k.

Shame, as it's the 5th round of the FA cup.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
If it had been on the Saturday, at the decent prices, I would have gone for about 25k

Looking at the other thread, and seeing how many people aren't now intending to go, I would say somewhere between 14and 16k.

Shame, as it's the 5th round of the FA cup.

Just out of interest.

When was the last time we had such a low gate for a competitive game at the Amex? I can't think of any. Maybe Wrexham a couple of seasons back? :shrug:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Just out of interest.

When was the last time we had such a low gate for a competitive game at the Amex? I can't think of any. Maybe Wrexham a couple of seasons back? :shrug:

Nope that was 18,500. Just checked.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Dont' think it will be too low. Yes it is Monday and there are a few regulars who can't make it however it is also half term so a lot of kids will be able to go so might even itself out!! I'll suggest 24k.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
The lowest I can think of is 16,300 ish V Gillingham. First round League cup V League Two side.

Whereas.....

A lot of people don't BT. Half Term?

I reckon we should get at least 20K at these prices.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here