Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Right it's Friday night 11.01pm....?

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
OK guys and girls its Friday night at 11.01pm.(hypothetically typing).

Sitting down with a glass of red with and a tub of Pringles going through NSC and all the other social media, who have we lost in the transfer window and who did we manage to sign then? For those claiming to be in the know pop your comments here for all to see and we can bounce come Friday.

I'm guessing ....

Out : Bridcutt and Buckley.... And maybe a development player going out on loan.
In: Connor wickham on LOAN, Conway and a midfielder (from another championship side).

What do you think.......?

Last edited:

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
I think it's 10 past eight on Wednesday.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Bridcutt will be the only out (apart from the ones we've already let go...Barnes, Barker...etc).

We'll sign a centre back, a forward (Wickham probably) and a midfielder (Stephens looks the likeliest).

1 out and three in.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Bridcutt out - nobody in.

Massive multiple binfests

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Personally I can't see Buckley leaving.

Think Bridcutt will go.

Still optimistic that we'll get at least two in.

Plus CMS and Hoskins coming back is like having two new signings.

Grapes of Wrath

Nov 1, 2009
Worthing

Sitting down with a glass of red with and a tub of Pringles going through NSC and all the other social media, who have we lost in the transfer window and who did we manage to sign then? For those claiming to be in the know pop your comments here for all to see and we can bounce come Friday.

I'm guessing ....

Out : Bridcutt and Buckley.... And maybe a development player going out on loan.
In: Connor wickham on LOAN, Conway and a midfielder (from another championship side).

Generally with you mate. Maybe not Wickham, but I hope so.

Discodoktor

Apr 28, 2011
Guildford

I'm guessing ....

This

And wickham on loan makes me think it was a bad window for us..

So am I starting the binfest.

Binfest binfest binfest!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

I'm guessing ....

I like.

Midfielder Adam Clayton who I confess I had never heard of but hoping he was one of the Huddersfield team who did a good defensive job on us at the Amex.

I AM a dreamer though.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Nothing, nada, not a bean. A big giant library of threads filled with misery and despair. Also not forgetting the wonderful groovy heirachy doing their best to enforce the somewhat odious wafflling ignorance of their oh so very self ritious patronising opinions upon the poor and socially deprived

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
I won't be sitting anywhere, I'm off down the Amex to find a reporter, stand behind him acting the goon.

Anyone else

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here