easynow

Mar 17, 2013
jakarta
28-01-2014-GifNumber-112.gif

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Nice goal but nothing special. With the keeper coming out like that Sturridge pretty much knew what he was going to do. A simple chip.

I take it you are a Liverpool fan?

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
What I like best about it is how he looks across to see where Suarez is before making the decision to take it on the lob.

It's not surprising they are the Premier league's leading strike partnership. Shame England don't have a Suarez.

armchairclubber

Aug 8, 2010
Bexhill
What I like best about it is how he looks across to see where Suarez is before making the decision to take it on the lob.

It's not surprising they are the Premier league's leading strike partnership. Shame England don't have a Suarez.

Just seen here for 1st time, the look across was very mindful, the timing of his run made 3 defenders look rather stupid and slow to react, I'm actually more impressed by these points than the finish

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Nice goal but nothing special. With the keeper coming out like that Sturridge pretty much knew what he was going to do. A simple chip.

I take it you are a Liverpool fan?

Surely a simple chip would be facing the keeper, who happens to be off his line and not advancing. To hit it first time, coming from over the shoulder, clean over an onrushing keeper whilst at an angle doesn't seem particularly easy. Unless you're playing FIFA of course, then no problem!

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Was brilliant. Have seen footage tonight showing Sturridge close up as it all happened. The ball was travelling, Sturridge was moving, but his timing was class. The close up film shows how little time he had to plan, adjust and execute it all.

Good news for England hopefully. 3 or 4 years ago Welbeck and Sturridge I thought were hyped-up when playing for the U21's, but have progressed alot.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Really, really well done. Excellent technique.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here