Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Travel Arrangements For Hull Cup Tie

el punal

As there is no travel concession with a match ticket I take it that there will be no park and ride buses operating. Does that also mean that the trains will be running on a normal timetable or will extra ones be operating as per usual match days?

reigate

Nov 10, 2005
As there is no travel concession with a match ticket I take it that there will be no park and ride buses operating. Does that also mean that the trains will be running on a normal timetable or will extra ones be operating as per usual match days?

P&R is operating - need to pre book

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
I've not been to an evening game but hoping to go for this match as I'm in the area. How long do I need to allow to get there by train from Worthing?

Probably best to be on train by 6.00, but if you don't mind a crush and queues then you might get away with 6.30.

RioGrandeGull

Jan 9, 2013
Isle of Wight
Probably best to be on train by 6.00, but if you don't mind a crush and queues then you might get away with 6.30.

Yes, the one that leaves Worthing just before 6.30 usually loses time getting in to Brighton due to heavy loadings.
Then, with the queues, it can be tight for the start of the match, as I have found out on more than one occasion (but still miss the eralier train.....).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here