Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

anyone else can't get&pay for there hull tickets online,keeps saying there is a error

nordicgod

Top banana
Jul 21, 2011
polegate
poxy site, decided to go now and just reserving mine and boys season ticket seat , his is under 18 season ticket but they wanna charge £15 for his ticket, I thought it was a fiver for Kids

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
poxy site, decided to go now and just reserving mine and boys season ticket seat , his is under 18 season ticket but they wanna charge £15 for his ticket, I thought it was a fiver for Kids

£5 under 16s so he has to pay full price

nordicgod

Top banana
Jul 21, 2011
polegate
but they don't have an under 16s season ticket, he is 13 and has an under 18's season ticket

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
anyone else can't get or pay for there hull tickets online,keeps saying there is a error check basket but thats ok ?

I had this problem a week ago and it turned out the web site had a problem with IE, I then used Chrome and it went through ok.

As for the U16 issue. my son had to buy his and my grandsons ticket on the phone as the web site is not recognising under 16 tickets at the moment.

nordicgod

Top banana
Jul 21, 2011
polegate
think I have sorted, have logged in under the boys fan number and then I can changed his ticket to under 16 for £5 so £20 for both, happy days

ridda

Oct 6, 2003
BN1
Use google chrome the site has a problem with windows explorer above 9 and will not work as it should do.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Just bought tickets for me, my two boys both under 16 and my brother. All done and dusted in a couple of minutes. That was the least painful experience I've had yet on the ticket site.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here