cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
another bid snubbed

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
another bid snubbed

By the player or his club? ( I have no idea who he is, where he plays or who he plays for but I know he'll be better than that crocked old timer Wilbrahim :wink:)

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Huddersfield turned down the bid , not surprising as they know we need a midfielder to replace Crofts for the rest of the season. The club doesn't need to get into a panic buy scenario.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield turned down the bid , not surprising as they know we need a midfielder to replace Crofts for the rest of the season. The club doesn't need to get into a panic buy scenario.

Won't be long before that is exactly is likely to be happening :lolol:

I am still quite sure TB has it all under control though, only another two days before we know for sure...

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
Its not BHA fault that we cant get somebody in, clubs are reluctant to let their best players go, especially in this window. Perhaps we should have sold Barnes to Burnley in the summer, at least we would have stood a chance in getting a striker during that window. As for replacing Crofts, well thats just unfortunate and we may simply have to make do.

At least the money and ambition to get someone new in is there. Much rather save the money for the summer than just get anybody in.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;6161136 said:
I'd say we're already in that scenario :(

Agreed. This transfer window is in danger of becoming a complete shambles.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Clayton is an EXCELLENT player.

And would very much replace Crofts.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here