Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BT Sport

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Do you have to pay £12 for a month to watch one game or is there a cheaper way?

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Crictv

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Wiziwig - It'll definitely be streamed here.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Another vote for stream it rather than pay their overpriced Broadband or over priced channel

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Another vote for stream it rather than pay their overpriced Broadband or over priced channel

What broadband package do you use? I'm intrigued to see if I can get anything cheaper than my BT package, I've not found anything so far that is significantly cheaper.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Get BT broadband, it's free with that

Not strictly true. I have had BT broadband for years and decided I might as well have the BT Sport. However, for some reason I had to upgrade my BT account which meant a small monthly increase (about an additional £2 a month). Then there is a £55 one off connection fee.

After all this, have waited nearly a fortnight for the engineer to turn up. Then, as my ground floor mains circuit is on two seperate circuits, it would have meant surface wires all over the place. Lots of apologies from the engineer.....as he said, the people at BT taking the requests from BT customers are not giving out all the correct information.

BT Sport not installed.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
What broadband package do you use? I'm intrigued to see if I can get anything cheaper than my BT package, I've not found anything so far that is significantly cheaper.

That depends what you want and what you use it for. Capped Broadband in my opinion is a piss take especially when you are forced to take their line rental as well. Personally I'm with Sky, unlimited and cheaper line rental. The fact they changed it to free with Sky Sports was a bonus.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here