Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm trying to be positive about our player recruitment trials at the moment

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Ignore me, I'm getting confused - we only brought in Masimenko, Ulloa and then Upson on loan a little later on. Consider me a bit worried.

I think the reason for my confusion is some of the players we brought in over the summer window 2012, only really got going in the 2nd half of last season.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
I think you may be getting confused. Deadline day at the end of the summer transfer window 2012 we signed Hammond (on loan), Orlandi, Lopez and Dobbie. January 2013 deadline day we signed Matthew Upson (on loan). I've not included any development squad signings thought.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Ignore me, I'm getting confused - we only brought in Masimenko, Ulloa and then Upson on loan a little later on. Consider me a bit worried.

I think the reason for my confusion is some of the players we brought in over the summer window 2012, only really got going in the 2nd half of last season.

But the ones we brought in in Jan/Feb 2013 got going straight away. Well Upson and Ulloa did anyway.
I remain confident that it'll all come out alright in the end, but do recognise that at the moment it's not looking good.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
The only thing that is keeping me slightly expectent is that typically all these deals go through in the last 48 hourse as teams decide they are not going to get any better offers. Fingers crossed.

Worse comes to worse we're not going down and I don't think anyone can hold it against OGJ if we don't trouble the play-offs given the lack of support he has been given (if we don't make any signings).

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
Another one trying to be positive about this window but it is getting tense. I cant stop myself looking forward to the summer when we will be dealing with contracts/replacements for a large number of the squad and going on this, that will be messy

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here