Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A Pleasing Point

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Quite happy with a point tonight. If I heard correctly on the radio, that's only the 2nd time Burnley have failed to score at home this season. Feel free to correct me if I heard wrong.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Just got back

Solid point and defended well but should have won it at the death! Great chance and just pelted it at the keeper.

It was quite a niggly game and we didn't get a thing from the ref. BHA fans were excellent tonight,not a peep from the locals.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I think this is a great point. I don't think Burnley will be in the mix at the end of the season, but they are one of the form teams.

We seem to have held our own and done enough to even pinch a win. Wouldn't have been a surprise from what I could hear.

Given that the players we want to sell are not even in the mix, this is even better.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
It's funny how the ref gets blamed every time we fail to kill off teams. We are not clinical in most games and it's starting to cost us dear.

Give our striker some support Oscar ffs!!

Joe Gatting's Dad

Feb 10, 2007
Way out west
Leo did his best, but was repeatedly penalised by inept ref just as at Derby. Desperately needed a player alongside him tonight - often left alone waiting for someone else to play with him - two players up front are essential if we are to get the best out of him.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Great point considering we played at times with three recent Dev Squad players on the pitch.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here