Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A Pleasing Point

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I think if we'd all have been offered a point before kick off we'd have snapped their hand off.

Backs to the wall stuff but Turf Moor is always a tough place to go so thid has to be viewed as a pleasing point.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
As Warren is currently saying on the Radio, could have nicked it but still a fantastic result

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
A very good point, and it sounds like we could have won it if we were a bit more clinical

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Clean sheet away. Burnley are strong this season.

Lots of positives.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Yes, but some of our fans are acting like we have lost on Twitter and are throwing toys out of the pram !!

A good point, add a new striker and Craig Conway into the squad, then we shall be improved massively !!

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Struggling now the ball is being played quicker?

I wasn't there tonight, so I'm not going to say anything else, as the radio commentary may not be a fair representation of his performance

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Yes, but some of our fans are acting like we have lost on Twitter and are throwing toys out of the pram !!

A good point, add a new striker and Craig Conway into the squad, then we shall be improved massively !!
Twitter is for pricks.

:)

The Upper Library

May 23, 2013
Very good point - difficult place to play. Listening to the radio I was getting fed up with their fans (same as last season). They seemed to jeer and shout at our players for being fouled and injured - obviously I only have the radio commentary to go on but JC seemed to make the same point.

Just annoyed me as it did when I listened last year. Maybe it is the position of the commentary box at Turf Moor but don't remember the same reaction from other home fans when listening to our away games. Having said all that I probably do the same at the Amex!

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
Very good point - difficult place to play. Listening to the radio I was getting fed up with their fans (same as last season). They seemed to jeer and shout at our players for being fouled and injured - obviously I only have the radio commentary to go on but JC seemed to make the same point.

Just annoyed me as it did when I listened last year. Maybe it is the position of the commentary box at Turf Moor but don't remember the same reaction from other home fans when listening to our away games. Having said all that I probably do the same at the Amex!

They were a bit of a miserable bunch (who can blame them) but they weren't too bad.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
I think if we'd all have been offered a point before kick off we'd have snapped their hand off.

Backs to the wall stuff but Turf Moor is always a tough place to go so thid has to be viewed as a pleasing point.

'A pleasing Point' you set that one up to be hit for six....my wife says I have one.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here