Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Evening, chavs- poundland is now online!

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
I see what you done there - you have put it on this board for all the resident Palarse posters. Very kind of you to think of them :D

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
awesome

have they any caviar and crisps?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The Croydon store is in the Whitgift Centre.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I bloody love Poundland.

My favourite Nobbys sweet chilli coated peanuts are in there for a quid a bag. £1.80 at Tesco.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
I see they have a special valentine section of goodies. For two quid you can get a card and present for the other half. That truely is quality.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I bloody love Poundland.

My favourite Nobbys sweet chilli coated peanuts are in there for a quid a bag. £1.80 at Tesco.

Very little helps.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
The flaw in their online development is that if they take it to the next stage, ie online sales, postage and packing will exceed their headline top price!!!! Still, if it helps some to be able to look at a bar of Cadbury's Dairy Milk and then find a store nearby where they can make the purchase then they are indeed performing communities everywhere a worthwhile service!!!

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I bloody love Poundland.

This. I don't often go there, because there isn't one on my doorstep, but I don't see the problem with them.

It makes me laugh when people moan about the cost of things in, say Tesco or M&S, and yet won't set foot in a pound shop, or a Lidl, where it is much cheaper.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here