Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Would you rather...?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Have sex with a dog ONCE, but no one knows you have...(or will ever find out, only you and the DOG know)

or

NEVER have sex with any dogs, but EVERYONE in the World believes you have (everyone believes you had sex with 1 dog once, nothing you can do to disprove it)

???

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
One of my friends thought about this for ages, then gave a great answer.

"......do I know the dog?"

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Have sex with a dog ONCE, but no one knows you have...(or will ever find out, only you and the DOG know)

or

NEVER have sex with any dogs, but EVERYONE in the World believes you have (everyone believes you had sex with 1 dog once, nothing you can do to disprove it)

???

Are you talking about a canine or using slang for an ugly woman?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
A canine. I should've used a different animal for the example, it seems.

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
Jamie are you re-hashing my old threads again?

Whatever happened to that amazing Would You thread, I've tried searching but nada.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Jamie are you re-hashing my old threads again?

Whatever happened to that amazing Would You thread, I've tried searching but nada.

Probably (rightly) banned. I've a good friend who creates some HORRIFIC would you rathers, not to be repeated on here.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
I asked my mate a good would you question the other day when we were talking about Star Wars.

Would you Rim Yoda if it meant you got to do whatever you want with Padme or rim Darth Vader and get to do what ever you want with Princess Leia?

With the dog one I need more details. Who is taking, is it female and is it consensual?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here