Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

UPDATED: Dale Stephens SIGNS 3.5 Year Deal

Stephens is more divisive than BREXIT.

All the Stockdale never made a mistake mob have just transferred their affections to another lumpy “honest” northerner, let’s call it as it is

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
All the Stockdale never made a mistake mob have just transferred their affections to another lumpy “honest” northerner, let’s call it as it is

Seems more like the Barnes isn't nearly good enough mob transferred their juvenile indiscretions to another decent pro with nearly 200 appearences for us. Indeed, call it as it is.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP

Without reading pre page 60 what are you calling it? I kind of get a sniff of it, but please tell us.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
A very bad day for the two resident Stephens haters, their pets and families know it’s a time to shut up.

Meanwhile, 99,998 other Albion fans are in:

Stephens is here to stay, a key part of Potter’s first team.

Are you just going to spend the entire evening settling grudges you never seemed to previously hold.

It's making you seem very small.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Are you just going to spend the entire evening settling grudges you never seemed to previously hold.

It's making you seem very small.

I’ve always clashed with Dale haters, whatever the result. He’s taken some stick this week, yet again, so I’m fine with taking the p when Dale very shortly afterwards plays well in a great victory.

No apologies for it not meeting your NSC code of honour.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I’ve always clashed with Dale haters, whatever the result. He’s taken some stick this week, yet again, so I’m fine with taking the p when Dale very shortly afterwards plays well in a great victory.

No apologies for it not meeting your NSC code of honour.

I just don't see the point, you know they're tw@ts, they know they're tw@ts, so why stoop to their level on such a glorious evening?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I just don't see the point, you know they're tw@ts, they know they're tw@ts, so why stoop to their level on such a glorious evening?

I didn’t type it with bitterness or revenge. Just my sense of humour by visualising contrasting music to the contrasting moods of Albion fans versus Stephens haters tonight. I’m very happy thanks, smiling from ear to ear, going to have a celebratory drink later. Chuffed with the appointment of innovative Potter, the signings and the 0-3 away win.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Fair do’s.

Looks like Potter’s will give everyone a real chance to thrive in his system, so we’ll see the best of those who can cut it.

Yes. That first 2/3 of the game with the same team as last season just shows what a different approach can do to a players conference and ability.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
So pleased for Stephens. Haters in their box for at least a week :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here