Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What would hurt more?

BHAWise

Oct 5, 2011
Seaford
I know there is already a Zamora thread but I think this deserves it's own.
With QPR giving bobby the elbow what would be harder to take, have him back here and flopping and tarnish his albion reputation or playing for them muppets and his goals keeping them in the premier league?
Bring him home tony before it's too late!!

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
If he does go to Palace, I really can't see him scoring enough goals to keep them in the Prem. A QPR mate of mine doesn't speak very highly of what dear old Bobby has got left in the tank. Sounds like he's reaching the end of the road, and seeing as QPR are desperate for someone other than Austin to bang in a few goals, then him being "allowed to leave" says it all.

Let's face it neither Harry or Fernandez are in the habit of thinking their squad needs a trim. He can go because he doesn't offer them what they need ... and they need goals.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Neither for me. If he did keep Palace up, I'd at least be pleased for him, as I've a lot of love for Bobby. If he came here and couldn't do well, I'd be sad that his career is over (which I assume it is anyway) and that we've wasted some money, but I wouldn't be particularly hurt.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
A kick in the nuts or childbirth?

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Too many BHA fans are remembering the quick, slim, left-footed striker, who hit the back of the net on a regular basis. ( Even then, he had no right foot and was hopeless in the air )
Now he is an injury-prone, much heavier, much less mobile target man, who doesn't score many. Age is against him and he earns a hefty salary.
He is experienced, with a decent first touch but his best days are behind him and he isn't right for BHA.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here