Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FC Burnleys most famous supporter....

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
o-PRINCE-CHARLES-facebook.jpg

No disrespect your royal highness :bowdown:, you may be a member of the nations favourite family and next in line to be our leader, but your boys are going to take one helluva beating this evening.

Oscar and the boys are in rude health at the moment, going strong in both the league and the cup and will be desperate to close the gap on your side who are in a false position at the moment. There will be a strong belief in the Albuion camp (and rightly so) that we are better than Burnley and now is the time to prove it.

Come on, with a near 1,000 following expected at Turf Moor lets pack that away end and roar the boys on to another priceless 3 points in our quest for the promised land of the play-offs.

:clap:

:ascarf:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Didn't we have this last year? Surely Jimmy Anderson or Alastair Campbell are the most famous fans

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
It looks like he is wearing a Charlton Athletic lapel badge though.

Jan 10, 2014
Is he!? Why?

A consortium of my charities, including the British Asian Trust, has been working in Burnley.

'Hence, some of you asked this evening whether I support a British football club and I said "yes - Burnley".'
He explained that the town has been through some very challenging times adding: 'I'm trying to find ways of helping to regenerate and raise aspirations and self-esteem in that part of the world.
'My charities have been working there together to demonstrate that an integrated approach can produce the best dividends.'

Jan 10, 2014
Strange. So he's a plastic Burnley fan!

No he was brought up in Burnley.

The Windsor's lived in a terraced house on our street between 1957 and 1968 and I used to bring the coal in for his mother and light the fire for her. I also used to feed their horse carrots, which they kept in the back yard. She was called Princess Anne and was a real thoroughbred.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall

The Windsor's lived in a terraced house on our street between 1957 and 1968 and I used to bring the coal in for his mother and light the fire for her. I also used to feed their horse carrots, which they kept in the back yard. She was called Princess Anne and was a real thoroughbred.

:clap2:

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012

Fair enough, that's some claim to fame.

edit: wait, not sure if I've been had or not...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here