Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***Worlds Hardest Creature VII, 2014 Quarter Final B

Who's harder?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
THINK before voting. You've got 24 hours.

The Combatants:

Grasshopper Mouse

GrasshopperMouseAttackingScorpion.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grasshopper_mouse

This little guy is having a fine debut campaign, making the quarter finals after winning group D and then destroying the rhino in the second round. He has all the attributes to make him a genuine title challenger. He is a highly aggressive beast who stalks and kills snakes, scorpions and other mice. So aggressive is he that if you put a grasshopper mouse in a room with other mice he would kill and EAT all the other mice. He also howls like a wolf.

Vs

Honey Badger

hb4.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honey_badger

Two time finalist Honey 'box office' Badger needs no introduction...but he's going to get one anyway. He's cruised into the quarters without breaking sweat having smashed group C and then decimating former champ Black Mamba in the second round. He's a small, powerful creature who thrives in one of the harshest natural environments on earth. They hunt, kill and eat venomous snakes, will attack much larger animals like horses and cattle if they get in the way and will even fight off lions if the situation arises.

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
THINK before voting. You've got 24 hours.

The Combatants:

Grasshopper Mouse

View attachment 50562

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grasshopper_mouse

This little guy is having a fine debut campaign, making the quarter finals after winning group D and then destroying the rhino in the second round. He has all the attributes to make him a genuine title challenger. He is a highly aggressive beast who stalks and kills snakes, scorpions and other mice. So aggressive is he that if you put a grasshopper mouse in a room with other mice he would kill and EAT all the other mice. He also howls like a wolf.

Vs

Honey Badger

View attachment 50564

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honey_badger

Two time finalist Honey 'box office' Badger needs no introduction...but he's going to get one anyway. He's cruised into the quarters without breaking sweat having smashed group C and then decimating former champ Black Mamba in the second round. He's a small, powerful creature who thrives in one of the harshest natural environments on earth. They hunt, kill and eat venomous snakes, will attack much larger animals like horses and cattle if they get in the way and will even fight off lions if the situation arises.

Why don't you do one quarter final per day? Otherwise the tournament will be over in no time, plus too many threads will disappear off the main page without good discussion behind them so not everyone will get a chance to vote.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Why don't you do one quarter final per day? Otherwise the tournament will be over in no time, plus too many threads will disappear off the main page without good discussion behind them so not everyone will get a chance to vote.

It's a good point, but...I've already posted three of the four quarter finals and it might drag the competition on a bit too long. I was planning on giving the semi finals a 48 hour vote. I could do those over 24 hours but separate days instead?

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
The feisty mouse gets the edge over the experienced but surely weary veteran Honey Badger. Time for some new blood and what could be better than a MENTAL mouse!

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
WHAT A CLASH.

I've switched support this year from TEAM CASSOWARY to TEAM MOUSE.

They eat OTHER MICE and they just ATTACK venemous creatures. They literally don't CARE.

Mouse for WHC2k14

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
It's a good point, but...I've already posted three of the four quarter finals and it might drag the competition on a bit too long. I was planning on giving the semi finals a 48 hour vote. I could do those over 24 hours but separate days instead?

Definitely spread it out a bit, you've organised a great tourny this year and I'm enoying it so much I don't want it to end! :thumbsup:

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
16-16 now - got to back the mouse for this, the honey badger has had too many bites at the cake already imo.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
I vote on the basis of "could it hurt me" and, well, the mouse couldn't

The Honey Badger however is a MENTAL CASE

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Team Mouse House here, Basically a double hard B@STARD who doesn't give a sh*t. I wouldn't put it past the little fuc*er not to try and have a go at the Honey Badger, playing it at its own game and going for the nuts as a finisher. it might be small and a mouse, but he is NUTS.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
How is the Mouse not winning this?

Pound for Pound, the mouse is the hardest by far.

Basically if it was the size of the badger it would be eating PEOPLE and destroying HOUSES.

Aug 23, 2011
I vote on the basis of "could it hurt me" and, well, the mouse couldn't

The Honey Badger however is a MENTAL CASE

thats only due to size, if the badger was mouse sized you wouldn't be worried by it but if the mouse was badger sized, you'd be bricking it. Stop thinking about size and think about pound for pound

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
I must confess I have been swayed by the case made for the mouse this year, along with the JJA and Mantis Shrimp, one of my favourite debutantes in a strong year. HOWEVER, the wizened old BATTLEAXE of the Honey Badger shades my vote on the basis it is willing to go toe-to-toe with things bigger and stronger than it. Both are willing and able to take on venom (snakes/spiders/scorpions etc), but the HB is slightly more MENTAL for my liking. It strikes me if it was human sized, it would wade into a KNIFE FIGHT completely NAKED but for JAM smeared on it's BALLS, just for the LOLZ.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here